“Amazing Yasser "The Egg Man"”

Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort
Ranked #43 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Exeter, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing Yasser "The Egg Man"”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We have just returned from Sharm for the 10th time and have stayed in the Hilton Fayrouz again for the 5th time!!! Simply that should say it all but I have to mention Yasser "the egg man" What he cant do with an egg isnt worth doing! absolutely amazing to watch. He always remembers us and is always smiling. All the staff are friendly and courteous and we would not want to stay anywhere else. Thanks again for making our stay memorable. Our room was on the front row beach facing and we were right by the pool and jacuzzi just incredible. Would recommend to anyone its like a home from home.
Mike and Lorraine from Exeter

Room Tip: 102 the best room in the hotel by far for closeness to everything but all the rooms have great locat...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lorraine G
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Dear Lorraine G ,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor. Your stay comments and feedback are of great importance to us, only through your feedback and ratings can we aim to improve the service our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

It was my pleasure to read that you were satisfied with our services rendered and enjoyed your holiday at our property, Thank you for your positive comments about Chef Yasser and the staff in general I will share your kind comments with our team who always take great pride in our customer satisfaction.

It will be a great honor for us to welcome you back at Hilton Sharm el Sheikh Fayrouz resort when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as you would wish .

For/ Gilaine Guirguis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The staff at Hilton Fayrouz are some of the loveliest most genuine people I have ever encountered on holiday.
The bed in our room was amazing – it was enormous, I couldn’t even hear my boyfriend snoring which meant that we didn’t argue! Bonus!
The gardens at the back of our room were immaculate and lovely for sitting in at dusk.
The pool was one of the best things about this hotel – we shared it with about 20 other guests which meant that to get to the pool we only had a 5 second journey before we were on our own personal loungers - extremely handy and private. Mohamed who tended to our pool area was lovely and incredibly industrious – he was a joy to have around and would accommodate our needs as best he could whenever he could. Such a lovely man.
The grounds around the hotel were lovely, clean and safe.
Breakfast was good – I especially liked Mohamed, the gentleman who makes the pancakes and waffles. He is so skilled and fast. Again, lovely.
The beach is a stone’s throw away from the hotel – it’s wonderful. I tried snorkelling for the first time ever and was blown away by how close to the shore such amazing fish can be seen. Whilst there we did encounter some purple jellyfish which was a bit off-putting at first; after you see some Russian toddlers picking the purple critters up and throwing them at each other hough, you realise they are not dangerous and do not sting. Do not be put off, the snorkelling is fabulous.
All In all, I can truly say that this was one of the most enjoyable and relaxing holidays I have ever been on and a huge part of that was thanks to the Hilton Fayrouz and all who sail in her. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy H
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Dear Amy H ,

I was pleased to read that you were satesfied with your stay. Thank you for your lovely positive comments about the hotel staff service and hotel facilities , also cleanliness and safety .

It was a great pleasure to read that you liked your room and had good sleep and rest in the comfy bed and enjoyed the breakfast buffet . Really pleasure to know thatyouhad beautiful holiday and enjoyed it a lot .

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My dad decided for us to stay a week starting from the 25th of May till the 31st of May in Sharm El-Sheikh and he thought that the best place we'd enjoy our time in is Hilton Sharm El-Sheikh Fayrouz Resort. And he was absolutely right, I really really had a wonderful week !

First, I would like to begin with the breakfast. It was such a pleasure to encounter such a beautiful hostess in the morning with the start of every day ! As for the food, it was very delicious and tasty. I, myself, love eggs and the chef at the egg station was very cheerful and the eggs always tasted lovely !

Second, I really enjoyed the beach and the coral reef in the Red Sea. I had a wonderful time snorkeling and enjoying the sight of the colorful fishes.

Third, I'd probably talk about the dinner. It was lovely, just lovely !
I think that resort is really blessed by having such an honorable executive chef, his efforts are very obvious. The grill station's "Kofta" was beyond amazing and I would like to mention my favorite dish which is spaghetti napolitan. It was very very very tasty. If I went on like that, I'd not have any time to finish writing my review, so I'd like to move to another subject which is the Housekeeping. There has always been a scent which I personally loved so much !
It smelled like rich perfume and it always happened to cheer me up.
Also, the housekeeping guy seems to be very artistic. He once made a goose out of the blanket ! That's one of the things I love the most about the Hilton Hotels, they try their best to make you feel happy. I almost forgot to mention the Room Service. I once ordered a Club Sandwich and it was brilliant with a really huge amount of french fries which I absolutely loved !

At the end, I'd like to thank everyone who helped to make my stay as pleasurable and blissful as it had been. I have totally enjoyed my stay and would definitely come back in the near future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Dear Bothayna ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor, your stay comments and feedback are of great importance to us, only through your feedback and ratings can we aim to improve the service our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

Thank you for you positive comments and feedback about you holiday at our property we are pleased that you were satisfied and happy with the service , food and hotel pivate beach , room cleanliness , breakfast buffet and dinner specially the egg station ( in the breakfast ) and grill station in the dinner .

My pleasure to share your kind comments with our team who always take great pride in our customer satisfaction .

Again I would like to thank you for the time you spared to comment about your stay .

We all are waiting for your next visit to your second home , when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Fayrouz during the last week of April, first week of May.
This was my third visit there in 18 months and am hoping to return again in September so they must be doing something right!
As many other reviews state, the location of the hotel can't really be beaten, 10 minute walk into the main strip but still quiet and peaceful. It's a nice hotel to get away and relax, you won't find animation teams or music looping at the Fayrouz!
The beach bars are nice and the swim up bar in the main pool is lovely.
Pirates bar is great for watching the footie.

Food and drink is reasonably priced and there is a decent selection though room service menu is a bit limited. Breakfast is excellent with lots on offer and the guy at the egg station is amazing.

Yes, the rooms could do with updating but they are nicely furnished and cleaned well.

Overall, service is prompt and polite and the reception staff especially are very good.

My only real gripe this visit was the availability of food at the various bars and restaurants. The quality is good but the times you are able to order at is very unclear. There are posters all of the hotel advertising the various facilities; e.g. main pool swim bar offering drinks and food from 10am to sunset. I tried to order some food at 5pm and was told "No food, food stops at 4:30pm". The next day I ordered at 4:15pm and was told food stopped at 4pm! On the next day I asked well ahead of time and was told food stops at 3pm, maybe 3:30pm!". Also, the hotel guide states the opening hours for the Italian restaurant which serves very nice take-away pizzas. The hotel guide states the restaurant is open till 5pm. I went at 4:15pm just to be safe (based on my experiences at the pool bar) and was told the restaurant closed at 4pm and re-opened later in the evening. Grrrr!!!!! I was so cross I marched all the way back to my hotel room, grabbed the hotel guide, marched back to the restaurant and showed the restaurant manager the relevant page only to be told "Oh, that's old, it''s out of date". A simple insert in the hotel guide showing the current opening and closing times for the various bars and restaurants for that season (they vary summer to winter) is such an easy thing to do.
I wouldn't let the above niggle put you off as it is a very nice hotel which is why I'm hoping to go back again so soon.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank kl758
Dear Kl758 ,

It was so good to know that This was your third visit there in 18 months and we are hoping you return again .Thank you for you positive comments and feedback about you holiday at our property we are pleased that overall service was prompt and polite and the reception staff especially are very good and you were satisfied with the beach bars and the main pool bar are lovely. As well the good times you spent in Pirates bar great for watching the football , thak you again for you comments and satisfaction with Food and drink reasonable prices and breakfast was excellent and the chef at the egg station was friendly and good for you .

Please rest assured that your feedback is passed to all concerned to be properly addressed as well your positive kind comments with our team who always take great pride in our customer satisfaction .

Croydon, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My sister and I have just returned from a week's stay and our overall experience was very good.

We had a spacious room with a grand balcony overlooking the waterfall swimming pool. The hotel grounds are pretty and kept immaculate and the hotel beach is just perfect, with the right amount of sunbeds/umbrellas. The location of the hotel is fantastic with a 5 minute walk into the main Naama Bay shops/restaurants. The breakfast for the first couple of days was not well stocked but we noticed better waiter service and fresh pastries with more stocked food half way through our holiday. I experienced a couple of small problems that the Management addressed immediately and we were then constantly asked if everything was okay thereafter. I should also mention the very helpful staff at reception.

A few pointers that I think would give a boost to the hotel. Firstly, the lobby area could be improved by extended the area and making it more attractive to guests. The breakfast could be more varied and should always be well stocked. Finally, an increased service for drinks on the beach.

All in all, the hotel is in a very good location and has excellent rooms. The Management genuinely care about the level of service and will take on board any concerns. We had a comfortable stay in tranquil surroundings.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SN46
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Dear SN46 ,

It was our great pleasure to welcome you at our property , thank youvery much for your positive comments , I see that you you were satisfied with the hotel staff service , your room and hotel near location to the city and grounds and you enjoyed your holiday very well , your comments have been raised for direct action and rectification. I would like to advice your good-self that we are currently in the process of running some refurbishments to enhance our standards to reach your satisfaction.

Kindly note that I will share your kind comments with our team who always take great pride in our customer satisfaction.

We all are waiting for your next visit in the soonest future to your second home , when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

Kent
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We have been to Sharm 5 times ,and this is definetly the best Hotel we have stayed at. We only had one issue that they do need a bit of modernising but they were already starting to refurb some of the bungalows whilst we were there.The staff cant do enough for you friendly and polite always,we had room service a couple of times which was also excellent,though beware they do add extra taxes on the menu prices ! We often went to The Pirate Bar which is open till 1am. The Hilton has the best beach in the Resort plenty of room and not squashed in like the rest of the hotels it is also patrolled by security though dont be alarmed as it is very safe there ,The pools are lovely all 5 of them.Internet cafe at about £2 for half hour use. Naama Bay is buzzing the Camel bar is a great place to eat and drink ,as is Hard Rock ,though expensive.We will definetly go back to the Fayrouz next time.

Room Tip: Pool view nice and scenic
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Dear Zoejaneb ,

I am glad to see that in general you were satisfied with our services rendered and enjoyed your holiday at our property ,always our pleasure to read your positive comments about the hotel overall facilities specially its staff service and its piravet beach .

Thank you for your positive comments about your satisfaction with the hotel facilities over all specially hotel private beach, hotel central location and breakfast buffet .

Reviewed May 25, 2012

My family and me stayed for 4 nights in this hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. The thrill started directly after reaching the hotel, as we got free entrance vouchers to Cleo Park (a nearby aqua park).
Mr. Mohammed in the reception was really helpful, he offered a transitionary room for us to relax; as we early checked in, till our rooms get prepared.
The beach: is the best in Sharm Elsheikh, sandy, long enough, and with nice corals spots that was perfect and safe for snorkeling Especially with kids.
Rooms: were cleaned and decorated with flowers perfectly everyday
Restaurant: we choosed a HB meal plan, the food was good in Alwadi restaurant, and the service was above our expectations; especially by Mr. Attia
Best Location: just 10 minutes walking distance away from the center
The only thing that needs attention: is the sound system used during the night entertainment, usually not performing well and badly affecting the singer, belly dancers..etc
Overall: I will repeat going back to Hilton Fayrouz....:::)))

• Stayed May 2012
Dear Hany GRS ,

your stay comments and feedback are of great importance to us, only through your feedback and ratings can we aim to improve the service our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential. Thank you for you positive comments and feedback about you holiday at our property we are pleased that you were satisfied of the hotel overall service and had a good time , you liked the hotel sandy private beach , Al Wadi main restaurant and hotel central location to the city , thak you again for you comments and satisfaction , I would like to thank you for the time you spared to comment about your stay .