“Really fantastic Hotel and & Staff”

Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort
Ranked #66 of 234 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
“Really fantastic Hotel and & Staff”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Hilton Sharm Dreams Hotel was me and my family's home for Christmas & New Year 2013.
Had a fantastic holiday thanks to all the staff at Hilton Dreams they really are amazing people they cant do enough for you.
The Catering staff on New Years put on the nicest food iv'e ever seen and they worked so hard,
best party ever.
Animation Team were great.
I recommend this Hotel to every one.
A big Thank you to all at Hilton Dreams. Mack Family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to seize this opportunity to thank you very much for the time you spend to write your valuable comments regarding your recent stay at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort and the efforts you took to share your views with us.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Cluster General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (419)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This is the third time we've been to this hotel and there are still some good reasons to visit:
The staff are very helpful
The location is good, near the benchmark, Nama Bay and the Water Park
It's really good value especially if you are booking on Hilton Points

However:
This is turning into a resort based on all inclusive board and we found it difficult to get al la carte service. The pool bar didn't seem to be able to serve from a menu, and room service took well over 90 mins one lunchtime.
Furthermore, if you ask for drinks you have to be careful you don't get cheap brands and then pay for the expensive ones.

There are a few more issues for this hotel to sort out.

It's ageing and looking tired
The gym is poor and the spa, whilst treatments are good, is ageing too
Internet is not free anywhere

In summary, don't pay full price to go there. If you can get a deal (eg 4250 points a night a room including free breakfast) it is probably going to tip the balance for you and persuade you to book. As a hilton honours gold member you get upgraded breakfast to a more exclusive facility too.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Tony P
Dear Guest,

For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through it, we can aim to improve the level of services that our guests receive, and in today’s world, this is essential.

Please rest assured that we take such comments seriously and follow them through in every case. It is always our intention to create the best possible environment for our guests’ satisfaction whilst on vacation.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you once again at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort in the soonest future.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stayed at this resort at the end of December, and were impressed by the customer service as people were very helpful. Food is good, not amazing, but vouchers are given for a free meal in the other restaurants. The pools are well looked after, and the poolside bars and snack areas are delicious. Rooms are spacious and lovely though there was a slight problem with a door and shower. Location is great, as its a few mins walk from naama bay. However you have to pay for the internet which is a bit of a downside, and there were many mosquitos in our room. Overall, great hotel, great service, great holiday!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent holiday as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your stay with us. We have taken notes of your kind comments and will pass it on to all departments concerned.

For your kind information, your comments are of a great importance to us, only through your comments, we aim to improve the level of services that our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential.

Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This was my twelfth trip to Sharm and maybe, just maybe I might have a more realistic view of the place than any of you first time visitors; certainly less romantic. So, this Hilton is a mid to upper range hotel, situated on the main road that runs parallel to the sea and skirts Naama Bay. Good points; good rooms, choice of pools, convenient for Naama Bay centre (10 minute stroll). Bad points; despite being a Hilton you won't get a level of service you'd expect in the UK or US and I'd say it's average here, even for Sharm. Imagine walking into a hotel bar in a US or UK Hilton at 5pm to be told there was no beer or even worse being given warm flat beer from a bottle that had been open for hours - it just wouldn't happen so why could it happen at this Hilton? Poor management I'd say and a failure to insist that standards are maintained.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank John E
MagdyMetwally, General Manager at Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort, responded to this review, December 30, 2013

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I spent in Hilton dream hotel few wonderful days, I was impress about amazing customer service in this resort, people are friendly and helpful, especially animation team, they made my holiday really special, I never met such a nice, funny and positive people, which really care about her guest, I would like to say to them, thank you, Rina you are amazing,such a warm, helpful and caring person,definitely I will come back and I hope to see you over there again, thank you so much for make my holiday really special!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Anna Z
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write this detailed piece of information, which gives an overview to our future guests and consequently help them choose our property.

It was really a pleasure having you with us and we are honoured to know that you are planning to give us the chance to welcome you back in the very near future.

It is the commitment from all the team to exert our utmost efforts to make your stays with us memorable and enjoyable.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 27, 2013

First time to Sharm and what a wonderful trip.Weather 28-30 degrees over Christmas time. Hotel and all staff could not do enough for everyone. I am a vegetarian and there was so much choice and always new things to try. special mention for Saaid, who looked after us at the pool every day. the hotel made Christmas really special with a superb banquet Christmas Eve and decorations throughout the hotel and the whole resort were amazing. Santa on a camel delivering presents to the children on Christmas Day, just magic.

The villas were lovely and spacious and only two storeys high, so no lifts necessary. Grounds well kept and exceptionally clean everywhere. All inclusive was excellent with good variety of drinks etc.

One small niggle, and I can only talk for our villa 4017 - the bathroom could do with a bit of a makeover. showers could work better also, but very clean and spacious, just a bit of updating would be useful but did not ruin our holiday one bit. also asked to keep room on for a couple of hours on departure day and this was not a problem, with no charge.

Beach just a short walk through another Hilton hotel and beautiful beach with plenty of sun beds and shades. who thought we would need shades in December - but we did!

Room Tip: All rooms are more like villas. Maybe if you go in the winter months you might like to ask for a sou...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed for a week at the Hilton Sharm dreams resort it was an amazing holiday for me and my friends we had a great time the hotel is great and it has the best room service you will ever find and the hotel is suitable for anything couples,family and friends the food was very good excellent actually and I just need to mention the the best animation team in Egypt I watched the whole show didn't get bored for even a second great performance from all the animation team Russian dance Indian dance American dance they all danced perfectly and the animation team was amazing especially Rina great personality so friendly helps you with everything makes you feel welcomed also Maro and Asia and Rony the best animation team in sharm I recommend this hotel and I send a great THANK YOU to the animation team for the best week ever .

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends