TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
8,743 results
All reviews sunset bar deluxe side q bar olympic bar il rustico sinai dive club el mattam animation team soho square italian restaurant fish naama bay main restaurant beach side towel art great holiday walk in shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had an amazing experience at the hotel, the room was very convenient with an amazing pool view.
All the staff are very friendly and always willing to help, I would to send my special thanks to Mr. Wael El Sayed Chief Concierge for his usual high level of service and great follow up during my stay also I would like to thank Mr. Tarek Emad the Front Office manager for helping me in a super-fast check-in process and showing the amazing sense of hospitality
I'd like to thank the F&B team in the main restaurant in addition to H.K Team Specially the H.K Attendant (Essam) and the H.K Supervisor (El Said) for doing their job with a great passion and love.

1  Thank WaelAbdelAziz
Managment-Hilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear WaelAbdelAziz

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I was pleased to see that you were generally satisfied with many aspects of our hotel, including the Value and Service features of your stay and we do hope that this will encourage you to recommend our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Sharks Bay in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had ana amazing experience and the Animation team was very professional and helpful especially Elina, she was wonderful and made our trip so much fun. The food was okay we expected a better food. over all we were satisfied

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ali S

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

We value your opinion as a good tool for improvement.

Hoping to see you again soon in Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hilton sharks bay is a great place for chilling having fun really entertaining animation team with the shows organization and the music played on pool and bad also the activities and games was real fun for someone who almost visited most of sharm el sheikh hotels this one is really a good recommendation a vacation of fun and chill and really habitable ❤

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear KyrollosSMarcus

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was an incredible place with good staff.I enjoyed my stay there and surly i will be there a gain but my only concern that there wasn't a free WiFi on the hotel and also lunch wasn't as good as i expected but over all it was good stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank eric22roger

Dear eric22roger
Thank you very much for your review.
It is always pleasing to hear that our guests were satisfied with the facilities and service during their vacation and that you plan to return at some stage in the future.
Once again, we thank you very much for your report and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Hilton Sharks Bay in the near future.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed September 14, 2019

I stayed in hotel one week and 100% liked this place. The sea is very beautiful . You can do diving right in the hotel. The rooms on the second line are great: clean, big and designed very nice. Stuff is very nice and friendly.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Managment-Hilton, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

Dear John563783