After reading all the reviews I was really looking forward to our 2nd visit to Egypt, previously stayed at Movenpick Casino, which was outstanding, but decided on all-inclusive this time so choose this one.
We had upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite, which was ok, nothing special. Beds awful, it would have been more comfortable to sleep on the floor.
Meals very very average, never hot, no taste and very repetitive.
Defiantly not a five star restaurant, more like Butlins at best.
Managed to find a sun bed easily every day,
After reading reviews expected to be entertained everyday by the wonderful animation team, don't get me wrong they work extremely hard, but if your not under 30 they don't seem interested in you. My husband and I didn’t even get as much as a good morning from them as they walked past until the last day when we were asked to play darts! I know everyone is welcome to join in but it helps if you are in the "with it" group so to speak!! I think they work very hard and it must be difficult to please every one, but I really do think they need to cater more for everyone.
The sun shone and we had a relaxing break, defiantly would not go back, not all its made out to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad