Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Jaz Belvedere(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Cyrene Island Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Aurora Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Cyrene Grand Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Tiran Island Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Melia Sinai(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Melton Beach Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Beachfront
6,807 results
All reviewspiano barstone grillswim up roomtiran dinerfountain view restaurantadult poolcoral seafishfamily poolbuffet restaurantmain poola la carte restaurantsour favouritegreat holidaymain restaurantevening entertainmentcouldn't do enough
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Fantastic experience - we hoped for quality and relaxation and we were not disappointed.... The hotel was immaculate and very well kept. The food was delicious and the rooms were very spacious and well equipped. We went as a group of four friends looking for luxury, entertainment, good food and the opportunity to truly relax and be taken care of .....again not disappointed. The staff were so attentive and made the whole experience unforgettable. We will definitely return to the Sensatori in Sharm.
Just a note - be aware of the sea urchins which are along the shore line and can give a nasty sting, so if you are going in the sea i would suggest wearing something on your feet.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Sandra H,

Many thanks for your review. Your last note is very helpful and we also highly recommend anyone going to the sea to wear reef shoes, even if you are just swimming on the end of the jetty if you do not wear fins it is better to wear something on your feet in case. As well as sea urchins there are other creatures that could be stepped on, not to mention the rocks that could be sharp in places.

I am happy that you and your friends have enjoyed your relaxing break with us and I hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful weeks holiday in March. The weather, beach, sea, pool were all perfect.
The staff can't do enough for you especially a lovely young man who works on the left side of the jetty (forgot his name) serving drinks, he knew everyone's drinks as soon as your glass was empty he was there with a refill.
Try the various restaurants whilst you are there they are brilliant, well worth going to the once you have to pay for too the food is yummy.
The only down side to our holiday was our room, we paid for a sea view, yes we could see the sea but also a big rubbish dump plus dirty shacks where the camels and their owners lived, disgusting. SO DO NOT PAY FOR A SEA ROOM.
We will be returning next March but this time we will book a swim up room, they looked amazing.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 19christine52

Dear 19christine52,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to read you have enjoyed your week’s getaway last month. I am sorry that you did not like your room, I am sure had this been raised at the time with the reception they could have rectified the situation. I am however very happy to read that you plan to return next year, if I could help in any way please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a week's holiday - first time in Egypt first time at a Sensatori hotel. We had a sea view room with jacuzzi on our balcony which was very nice but not very private. The food was a massive let down - we tried all four free restaurants but were very disappointed in the quality and selection. The waiters although friendly were sometimes a nuisance and made dining a chore rather than a pleasurable experience. We ate in the American diner one night and had a 3 course meal in 30 mins - often still chewing food when your plate was taken away and the next course delivered. Because the hotel is so isolated the 'entertainment' was a crucial part of our booking this hotel - what a let down - such a shame - would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank julie_humphreys

Dear Julie_humphreys,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on TripAdvisor. I am sorry that you felt let down by the food but am surprised that you felt there was a poor selection across four different restaurants, each serving a different cuisine. We encourage guests unhappy with their food to raise their issues at the time with the restaurant manager who will always do his best to help. Your comments about the Tiran Diner will be investigated and addressed where necessary.

I am sorry you also felt let down by the entertainment, especially as this is something we strive to deliver a high quality of, even flying specialist acts from the UK especially to perform at the hotel.

Again thank you for your comments and I hope that despite your disappointments you have enjoyed your holiday.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We have just returned from a weeks stay at The sensatori egypt was recommended to me by a friend and I was surprised at what a fantastic place it was. The food / hygiene was exceptional. The entertainment was entertaining. We loved Shelly she was the life and soul of the hotel entertainment - we thoroughly enjoyed Kevin the Piano player in the hotel. It was such a lovely break - I haven't done an All Incl for years and I thought this was great.
We enjoyed the adult only beach by day the pool staff were very friendly and looked after us extremely well. I would fully recommend this hotel / location to anyone looking for a week - 10 days break.

Room Tip: We went for a deluxe pool view room - we were in the family section of the hotel but we didn't hear any noise from outside. I'm glad we didn't pay for the swim up room only because it meant we went out and chatted to people
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Angeline B

Dear Angeline B,

Thank you for your review, I am very glad that you have taken your friends advice and been happy with their recommendation. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again as our returning guests.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Returned last night from 11 days in Sensatori and must say I have never felt so relaxed, we had a swim up room in the adult section and the sun shone on the balcony area until 1630 every day. Kareem came around every 30 minutes or so to take a drinks order all day long until sunset which was a bonus.

Room 3138 - excellent setting, really comfy bed, very private and you step out into your private pool, albeit shared with your adult neighbours. Take a couple of lilo's and float around catching the rays all day as there is only one sunbed. If you don't fancy that idea you can get up at 0530 (and people were) to bag a lounger by the adult pool/beach. This requires better management by Sensatori.

Restaurants

Casa Bianca Italian - ate here once and it was ok but didn't feel the need for a second visit.

Marhaba Egyptian - ate here 3 times and it was our favourite (recommend chicken fattah for main), the waiting staff were recommending dishes which we were happy to go with as neither of us are fussy eaters, don't worry about spicy food, I never encountered it in any restaurant during 11 nights.

Tiran American - ate here 3 times and it was always good

Note - during the second half of the holiday a number of families arrived at the hotel, I believe a cut off time of 2100 hours for children in fine dining restaurants is a must, most were well behaved, others weren't.

Fountain View buffet - I cannot understand bad reviews about this, yes it's a buffet but its unlike your average buffet canteen that other hotels I've stayed in have, the room is pleasant, staff lovely and the food is plentiful if you require it, lots of choices, fish, chicken, curry, pasta, it's has the lot.

I understand free wifi will be available throughout the hotel from may 2014, not a moment to soon, the connection at reception is ropey at best, if you can't wait until May, Sinai tours will rent you an Internet hub for £20 a week, they are on the promenade next to Casanova the camel.

The piano bar is excellent for pre dinner drinks, there is also an outside balcony area with a view over the pools to the sea.

Really enjoyed the snorkelling off the jetty and a mention also for the Thompson sports coordinaters (Robbie, Ben and Christina) who work tirelessly with big smiles on their faces putting on yoga, Zumba and archery classes amongst many other things. Well done guys.

Will definitely return in the future to this fantastic hotel, one final word must go to some of the parents of small children that were staying whilst I was there, it is NEVER acceptable to allow your child to play football in the reception of a hotel, ever!! My review might appear waited towards an intolerance of children at hotels but I assure you it's not, I was brought up to behave in a certain manner, I just wish some others shared that view.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank susanshusband

Dear susanshusband,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I am happy to read you enjoyed a relaxing stay with us. The behavior of children at the hotel is something that we monitor and if behavior is deemed dangerous or unacceptable our staff will talk with the parents, however it is expected that whilst on holiday children should have fun and therefore we only intervene if absolutely necessary. In this respect, I hope you understand our position as hotel management when it comes to our responsibilities vs parental responsibilities.

The reservation of sunbeds is strictly forbidden is not used. At 8am towels and belongings are removed from any beds which are not occupied and this rule is strictly adhered to. However if guests get up early and use their preferred sunbed from the early hours then this is their choice.

Thank you again for your comments and I hope we can welcome you again soon.

Mohamed Shasrawi