My husband and I are just back from the Sensatori Sharm where we spent Christmas and New Year, and from the carol singing on Christmas Eve to the New year party we had a ball.
Firstly I appreciate from some reviews that the rooms need some attention ( as far as I'm aware that is starting soon) but it is the staff that make this hotel stand out from any other.
fountain View restaurant, a Very big thank you to Emad, Zac and Taha and all waiters ( especially Fady) you are all fantastic. The New Year Gala buffet was outstanding totally amazing (chefs take a bow well done)
Gokan Restaurant , great food ( even though this is an extra charge a la carte) and it's manager Islam what a professional
Italian and Middle eastern restaurants were really good and always busy although we had no problems booking them
Pool bar , Ahmed ( Sheko) you are a true legend! But every member of staff makes you feel welcome and they never stop smiling even after the long hours they all work
We were there last year for New Year but the hotel outdid themselves this year, from the champagne flowing from 6pm,the outstanding gala buffet, the magnificently decorated theatre party, guys take a bow it was spectacular! All the other guests we spoke to said the same and we will definitely going back for it again this year.
It amazes me with so many people there how clean the hotel is always kept from the pool areas to the grounds,and the bedrooms.(the beds are spectacular wish I could bring one home.)
We love it that much we are returning in Febuary to chill out this time and can't wait. So guys take a bow you are all fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad