Our first time at Sensatori Sharm el Sheikh, staying 5th December to 16th, but our second time in the area, and despite a few days of unusually bad weather (snow in Cairo) we enjoyed it very much. The Sensatori had a calm tranquil feel to it. We were very impressed with all aspects of the hotel, especially the friendly staff (a special mention to Ahmed who served us so happily each day by the pool). We had booked just a basic room, on high floor, and this exceeded expectations with jacuzzi bath, mood lighting, clean room and very comfy bed. We hardly heard any noise during the 11 days we were there. Our room was at the back of block 1, overlooking the tennis courts, and the Baron Court prettily lit shops.
Speciality restaurants were easy to book, and the Italian rapidly became our favourite. Plenty of selection even in the Fountain View for everyone.
We had not expected to go to the evening entertainment, but it was very good. They have a talented team, and then fly specialist act in from the UK. Again, the bar staff are excellent remembering the drinks we'd had the night before, even when we sat in a completely different area! Just amazing.
Snorkelling off the pier was wonderful, with so many different types of fish, and corals. Even if you didn't snorkel, fish could be seen popping out from under the pier. The two lion fish were just lovely.
We had one trip to the Spa and that was run extremely well also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad