We have just returned from a two week stay at the Sensatori 18 November- 2 December. The reason for only giving four stars is mainly down to just a few areas which could be improved ie pools too cool, free wifi should be included in all areas and international drinks should be included.
Having read lots of previous reviews the hotel was just as I expected and there is nothing more that I can add apart from suite information.
We stayed in sensatori suite 2514 which is on the top floor and overlooks the main pool and sea. It is a large suite with lounge, small kitchen with espresso machine, microwave, kettle and drinks makings. There is a toilet off the lounge a large bedroom with bathroom with large jacuzzi bath with shower over but no freestanding shower. There is also a walk in wardrobe with plenty of hanging space. Outside is a large balcony with corner sofa day bed and table and chairs.
Our thanks go to Mohammed who looked after our room, he is a kind diligent worker who ensured that we had everything that we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad