Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
$78
$210
$54
$50
6,807 results
All reviewspiano barstone grillswim up roomtiran dinerfountain view restaurantadult poolcoral seafishfamily poolbuffet restaurantmain poola la carte restaurantsour favouritegreat holidaymain restaurantevening entertainmentcouldn't do enough
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Sensatori for 10 nights for our honeymooon at the start of August and we had a great time. We stayed in the adult only section of the hotel which has its own pool which was great as the pool was lovely and relaxing and quite. Our room had fantastic views out to the sea which was lovely and was lovely and spacious. We were given the hotels complementary honeymoon pack which gave us money off in the pay-for restaurants and the spa. We found the food lovely and very varied but didn't feel the stone-grill restaurant was worth paying for - just stick to the other included in the all inclusive. The snorkelling was fantastic as well, with the floating pier meaning you could jump right off at the edge of the reef. Would definitely recommend for a relaxing beach holiday.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear HappyHoliday505,

Congratulations once again on your recent marriage and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special event. I am really pleased you had a fantastic honeymoon and hope it is just the start of many good memories for you both as a married couple.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed here mid Aug 2013 for 7 days and was very impressed by the hotel and staff. We stayed in a family suite overlooking the Red Sea and could not fault the room or the view! Room was kept tidy every day to the point were clothes and shoes were tidyed up so that the floor could be swept (inc the balconies!). Minibar was stocked up everyday without charge so the most was made of that.
The grounds and pools were excellent and they were always being maintained. We generally stayed by the pools when at the hotel and made use of the horizon, activity and main pools during our stay. We have to mention the snorkelling available at the hotel. The jetty provides easy access to the corel and 'drop off' which is amazing. We seen more different types of fish at the hotel reef than on the snorkelling excursion (which was also very good). The problem was we only really ventured out to it towards the end of our week as we didnt think it would be that good!! So our advice would be to check this out sooner rather than later!
Food was very good. Fountain View was buffet style restaurant with a rolling menu. We also ate at the Stonegrill and Gokan Teppanyaki (spelling??) restaurants which although a bit pricey (especially for wine) were excellent and highly recommended. We managed to reserve two evenings at the Italian Casa Bianca and both times the food and atmosphere could not be faulted.

All in all a wonderful relaxing stay and as you would expect the weather was fantastic with lows of 42 deg !! Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Lee H

Dear Lee H,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your week with us and shall look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is a fantastic place with staff that will do anything to help .Highly recommend and would go back plenty of things to do and see . The trips are well worth going on and the reps really good . The food is first class with different restaurants to choose from and a great variety of foods

Room Tip: Swim up rooms are worth paying a bit extra for
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dorothy P

Dear Dorothy P,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent holiday to Sensatori Sharm el Sheikh. We look forward to welcoming you as our returning guests soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was our second visit to Sensatori Sharm and it was even better that the first in 2011. We were made to feel very special as repeat customers and given some nice extras as welcome back gifts. The customer service and staff friendliness were excellent. Our room was overlooking the pools and Red Sea and provided easy access to all areas. Our room was kept immaculate by Hady and nothing was to much trouble especially when my partner and son were feeling ill. They both had a 24 hour tummy bug but no way was attributed to the food or standard of hygiene. I put it down to the heat, cold drinks, not enough water and change in routine. I was fine.
The entertainment is OK but I think the entertainment venue could be made better by better seating and a more theatre style. The entertainment in the piano bar can be a bit loud if you wish to talk and the seating area could, in my view, be improved. The piano bar staff are excellent.
I would recommend a holiday here and I will return.

Room Tip: Rooms in block two on floor three and above have good pool and sea views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HHeikal, Public Relations Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for choosing to return to the Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Thank you also for your kind words about the efficiency and friendliness of our staff; your compliments will definitely be shared with the team.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

The Management

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My partner and I stayed in the sensortori hotel for 1 week and it was truly amazing, the service, food and a la carte restaurants were great. I would advise a swimup room but these may not be required if going outside of the month of August.

Only downside was on the last day we ordered 2 waters from the waiter at around 11.30-12.00 and at 5.30 we still had t received them. I was deeply frustrated as my parter was 6 mo the pregnant in 45 plus degree heat. The waiting also asked our neighbours to which they received there requests of drinks. On his return I asked again around 3.00 but I'm back in the uk now and am still waiting on these waters. Staff was short due to cairo and workers going to see there families. Other than that last day disappointment everything else is brilliant.
PS. Do not go on the camel as they say its free with the hotel but its not. Once your on they don't let you off until you pay

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Worton7

Dear Worton7,

Thank you for your review, although I am sorry to read about your experience on the final day of your holiday. Water is readily available in all areas of the hotel so I cannot understand why this situation has occurred, but unfortunately you have not mentioned at which bar this has taken place to investigate further. I would also like to mention that the camel is not within the hotel grounds and not affiliated with us at all

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience these issues may have caused. I hope after the baby we might welcome you back again as a family.