“Pretty good”

lovely resort
lovely rooms
Pools good
Snorkeling is amazing

Food not the best, had better all inclusives and its quite samey
Only cold desserts pretty much inedible

. A la cart Restaurants ok but very similar to buffet food wise.

Do the discover scuba if you get he chance its great

Go to soho square it is hassle free and nice

Jaccusi room was lovely

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Danimal14
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Danimal14,

Thank you for your review.

We are always very happy to receive constructive comments about our food and restaurants. It is an important part of the holiday and we try our best to please everyone with a wide selection. We love to hear what people want and try to vary our selections and change our menus as appropriate.

I’m glad you've had a good holiday and hope to see you back again.

Mohamed Shaarawi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,274)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Rotherham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

One and only moan about this fab' hotel is the views from our apartments!!! On our first visit we overlooked a 20' chain link fence( room 123 ) Horrible! we complained and were told the hotel was fully booked but they could offer us another room five days hence. That room was even worse as it overlooked a building site!!! We loved the hotel so much that we booked again but this time paid extra for a pool facing room. Yes we certainly did get a pool view room , trouble was it was the children's play pool complete with slide and bucket pouring at least 50 galls of water every 5 or so mins! What a noise!!! We are a 70 yrs old couple celebrating our 48th anniversary!! Shame on you Thomson. Its the only thing stopping us booking again.

Room Tip: Do NOT choose rooms around no's 123.. Choose a higher floor. Swim up rooms are NOT heated so...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank stephanie c
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Stephanie c,

I am sorry to read your dissatisfaction at the rooms allocated. Please note that our reservation department will always allocate rooms according to the reservation and availability.

I would like to let you know that we have a special repeaters program to reward our loyal guests and should you book with us again for a third stay you would be entitled to a complimentary room type upgrade (according to availability). Moreover if you were to book again I would ask you to kindly email me your reservation details upon booking with any special request and I shall personally do my utmost to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your room.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Travelled as couple from the 28th March to the 4th April 2013, celebrating our wedding anniversary whilst there. On arrival we were greeted by the very friendly staff who kindly served us with a refreshing drink and a cool face cloth, much appreciated after a long tiring flight. We'd booked into a double sea view jacuzzi room, which was fantastic. We were delighted at the thoughfulness of the anniversary cake and the welcoming letter which were left for us.
The room was lovely, spacious and had everything we could need;replenished and cleaned daily by the very cheerful Ibriham who made very artistic towel swans ;) The hotel restraurants are very good and have a variety of dishes to choose from (no complaints from the husband ;).
We spent our days relaxing on the beach whilst the staff (Abdul) kindly kept us in supplies of drinks and snacks. The whole atmosphere of the hotel is wonderful, kind, caring and very helpful, friendly staff. Definately go back!

Room Tip: We stayed in Block 1, third floor, room 1306. Fantastic seaview and very quiet x
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank worthy2106
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear worthy2106,

Thank you for your review and your comments. I will sure share your staff mentioning with the concerned team members. Thank you again and hope to welcome you back and if i can be of any assistance please contact me

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed here for a week in april 2013 after a cruise and couldn't fault the place. Check in was really quick and easy, they took bags to room, Room was clean and good size with loverly bathroom with whirl bath and mood lighting. Hotel was clean and always had staff cleaning. Staff always very helpful and friendly. Plenty of choice in the main buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner and food was really good something for everyone. Tried the Italian and Marhaba and american diner at the beach food was really tasty (only down side was could only get late booking for table at the machines and resturants were always less than half full). We Spent most of the time at the beach which had plush beds and was well looked after by Hussam our drinks man at who we usually saw in the theatre in the night (very hard working - Good job from mr martin) and Asssem the Towel man very helpful. Was great having Thompson staff on site all the time and they were really helpful. Couldn't see why anyone would moan would go back tomorrow.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mrmartin12
shaarawim, General Manager at Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear mrmartin12,

Thank you very much for your review and we are very glad to know you had such an enjoyable stay with us.
Hope to welcome you back as our repeat guests

England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Went to this hotel to chill out and that is exactly what we did.
From check in to check out no problems what so ever.
Room in the adult section very good well cleaned.
Adult pool great for chilling very quiet, just what we wanted. Towels bought to your sunbeds along withwater and drinks all day.
Sunbeds available at 8am and the hotel was full.
Food lunch times in the Tiran very good.
Evening's in a la carte evey night, no problem or queing just turnup at terminals at about 10.15
Italian, Tiran (which is tex mex) and Gokan very good Egyption and Stone Grill ok.
Spent our evenings in the Piano Bar (we was the couple sitting at the bar every night)
Staff were first class a credit to the hotel.
Have been to 5 hotels in Egypt and this is the best.
Would we go again definitely!!!!

Well done the Sensatori.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank CoachColin
Dear CoachColin,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope to welcome you back and if I can be of any assistance please contact me.

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Just arrived back from an amazing 7 night holiday at Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh, and I could not fault this hotel in anyway.....

I booked this hotel in December, and then looked at tripadvisor (a little backwards but I am glad) I read alot of negative reveiws and to be honest I was a little nervous that it wouldn't be the "perfect" holiday that I was expecting and I was looking for, all I can say to people reading these negative reviews is that nothing is good for some people, and people just moan as it makes them feel better. My advice is to see if for yourself, I can practically guarantee that you will not be dissapointed in anyway....

Arrived at the hotel on a Monday early evening (around 4:30pm) and first thoughts were "WOW" you get greeted at the hotel with a cold flannel and a drink (which was very well recieved, as a 5.5 hour flight and 34 degrees heat), then check in was a breeze, no problems at all....

After check in, you are then taken to your room on a golf buggy with your luggage, which is very handy....

The rooms: We had a swim up room in the adult only section, the beds are massive (bigger than a king size) they are also absolutely spotless, there is loads of wardrobe space, a ipod docking station and a large flat screen tv, there is also bottles of water in your room so no need to go out and get it from the bar or anywhere, this is also replenished everyday. The swim up pool was lovely and warm, and all our next door neighbours were great and we had a great laugh with them on the pool balconies or in the pool itself. The swim up rooms also have lilo's on them, so no need to bring your own... If you do book a swim up room in the adult section, request one 3146-3150 (they get sun all day, and its very close to adult bar)

The Adult Pool: People reserve their beds, if you reverse them early and then leave before 8:00am then your towels will be removed by the hotel staff (which is good in my opinion) most beds were occupied by around 7:30am.... reading this makes you feel a little dissapointed?? Then dont, the beach is around 20 steps away and you will also get a lounger then, and the beach is oustanding, I'd much rather it on the beach.... The adult pool is absolutely freezing, this is not a bad thing as its soo hot, its lovely to cool down for 2 minutes!! The staff at the adult pool are absolutely fantastic, you dont need to tip them for them to be at your service but it was nice to as they work very hard, they will also be the same waiters on the beach (see no need to be dissapointed about being on the beach) The adult pool/beach part is extremely relaxed, everyone is so chilled out :)

Family pools: I didn't go in the pools, I did walk around them though and they seemed alot more busy with children, it seemed a really fun place to be if that is what you fancied, there is also an activity pool where children had activites to do thoroughout the day and things like aqua aerboics were taking place

Food: Breakfast is always in the fountain view resturant, could I fault it?? Absolutely not!! The selection is massive and is always cooked to perfection, cooked breakfasts, omletes made to your liking, eggs galore, cereals, fruit, waffles you name it they had it... there was also adult sections in this buffet resturant (even though I don't mind children, if you don't have any, it's nice)
Lunch was either in this resturant, which was again lovely was vast selection (different everyday) or you could have lunch in the Tiran Diner (american) which was great, this was a la carte which had burgers (massive one's) and chips, or fish finger sandwiches things like that.... this resturant is also on the beach, and its made of glass.... its fully air conditioned which is nice :)

The resturants: There are 6 a la carte resturants: 2 are Gokan (suhsi and Teppanyaki) Stone Grill (steak) Casa Bianca (Italian) Tiran (American -- dinner at night is different) Mahrba (I so didn't spell that right but its middle eastern) you had to book these resturants on little machines in the lobby, they open at 10am in the morning and you can book for the next 3 consecutive days.... People would queue each morning for these around 9:20, I didn't queue and I got in to the resturant I wanted each time (bigger families needed to queue I believe, but this was people with more than 4 people in their party) So the resturants themselves:

Gokan: This was a paid resturant on top of all inclusive, the sushi was made to order and I have never tried it before but have to say it was lovely, It was £36.00 for 8 pieces of Sushi and then 2 main dishes (not too expensive)

StoneGrill: Didn't try it, but apparently it was lovely

Casa Bianca: Lovely, pizza and pasta both done to perfection, no faults

Tiran: Mexican food at night and by far my favourite, definitely try this one

Middle Eastern: Never really tried this kind of food before but it was oustanding

I have to mention the service in these resturants, and it is top notch, drinks freely poured, can't do enough for you :)

Evening Entertainment: There was a few things on, children shows earlier in the evening and then shows like Abba tribute, Rock Legends e.t.c. which by all account were good, we stayed most of the time in the Piano Bar which was so chilled and relaxing :)

I think I have waffled on enough now, but all I will say is that don't read into the negative reviews as everyone I spoke to found it oustanding, there are no faults whatsoever!! Will definitely try the other Sensatori's again which I cannot wait for :)

Room Tip: Adult Only?? Try for Rooms 3146-3150!! Sun all day :)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Kglen
Dear Kglen,

Thank you very much for your thorough review and i'm very glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
You are right. It is Marhaba:)
Hope to welcome you again and if i can be of any assistance please contact me

Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

this is a really nice place, friendly,clean & tidy, quiet, the plus's go on and on, anyone moaning from my point of view has an objective of becoming a holiday critic!!

you do have to go out early to put a towel on a sun lounger if you want a good spot, if you don't you can still get one just not as close to the front, the same on the beach.

there is no need for a massive list we had a excellent time and didn't want to come back, if you want sun relaxation and no timetable then go for it you wont regret it.

just one little thing if you have kids then keep an eye on them when they go into the fountain view main doors the are massive and swing both ways and are a accident waiting to happen, i did mention it to the manager and he said he would raise the issue.

we are planning on going back later in the year so we shall see if they have done anything about it.

ignore the people moaning they must be live a millionaires lifestyle and not be in the real world.

Room Tip: we had a room in block 4 on the top level, it was fine, clean with a bed setee type thing for our 3...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank peter l
Dear peter l,

Thank you for your review and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us. On your comment, the main entrance doors to the restaurant are designed to be a one way system, whereby entering through one door and leaving through the other should prevent accidents that could occur by having one entrance door only with a high volume of people coming and going. Furthermore there are members of staff at the doors throughout meal times to ensure safety. Your comments are, however, noted and we are looking at ways to improve this.

I hope to see you again later this year. Please contact me in case I can be of any assistance prior to your arrival.