Myself and my wife stayed at the hotel for 11 nights at the start of November and loved every minute of it. Check in was done in seconds despite there being numerous people checking in and we were taken to our room which was in block 1.
The room was a double with a seaview and a whirlpool on the balcony. The rooms are spacious, clean and well decorated and the balcony was private with stunning views. The bathroom was also spacious however we found the bath slightly narrow. There was also a shower and the pressure of the water was very good.
For an all inclusive hotel I have to say the food was very good. The fountain restaurant which was the main buffet had a large selection of food and had cooking stations were food was being cooked as you waited, there was also something for everyone. All of the other restaurants were equally as good and have a good variety of food on offer. I found that alot of people posting reviews were moaning about the booking system for the other restauraunts but we never had to wait more than 2 minutes and we booked at all times during the day and evening!!
Pools were also great we spent our days around the main pool as it was heated. The activity staff are very good. The will not come over and bother you at all or pressure guests to get involved if they do not wish to do so.
he best thing about the hotel has to be the staff , special mentions to Nabil by the pool bar and Saied in the fountain. These guys all work so hard all day long and really helped make our stay all the better. Regardless of tipping or not you will get a good service.
For Egypt I would say this is definetly a 5 star hotel and its a great place to go for both families and couples.
The evening entertainment is also the best we have seen in an all-inclusive resort. Allin all this is a great resort and anyone going should have a great time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Sea Sensatori - Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad