We stayed here early June and enjoyed every bit of it. Came to sharm the second time and this time we wanted to relax after a hectic few months.
We chose this hotel because:
1) Tripadvisor fantatsic reviews
2) Very good value for the cost
3) Finally the name - Hilton
Upon arrival late at night, we were not provided a welcome drink however that was not to be a concern as it didnt seem too appealing. We were shown to the Latinos bar that served some snacks till midnight (potatoes for vegetarians)
The overall food was very good especially for veges and being in all inclusive. The drinks menu was a bit of a let down especially the local spirits. The glasses were small however that was not of a great concern as it was easily available to get a drink at the many bars.
the rooms were cleaned fantastically everyday however seemed the overall buildings required a refurbishment.
Staff were always friendly and smiling all day - what more do you need ?
We ordered room service one day after an exhausting trip from Petra. The food quality was very very good and reasonable price.
We have recommended this hotel to our friends and relatives who have already booked to come later this year.
Hope to be back soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh