I have just returned after a weeks rest and rehab. And apart from the noisey Ukrananians in our block who drink and shout till all hours, it was generally a restfull week. Also made better due to the fact the hotel wasnt even half full. The pool areas, rooms and eating areas were cleaned regularly and the staff were always polite, helpful and friendly. Except I do have to add that the staff in the restaraunt near the beach were not as happy for some reason and this did show in the service. One big chritisism I do have is that there are not enough toilets. One wonders if the pools are full of wee because you have a long walk to find a toilet. Even when eating in the different restaraunts on an evening, its a hike to the nearest toilet. The food was fine for me, Im not a fussy eater and enjoy trying new dishes as well as those I know that were provided. We enjoyed the Shish Bish BBQ meals the best and although the all inclusive choice was nice at he Shish, we paid only a little bit more and enjoyed a wider range of dishes. (we ate there 3 times) The Italian was nice but chose wisely, or else you will come out hungry. Because the hotel wasnt full, there was no rushing for sun beds and plenty of space and attention from staff. I dont think I would like to be there when it is full. The Russains can be rude, ignorant and bullish, they will push infront of you and each other, and they are surly and disrespectful towards staff, they dont seem happy people unless drunk. So yes, overall I enjoyed my stay but, after 4 times in Sharm I think being in complex's dominated by Russiand and Ukranians, I'm not in a rush to return. I was led to believe by a member of staff that Egypt offers special discount to Russians/Ukranians for their holidays (they are big spenders), well they can have them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh