The night before my girlfriend and I left England for our 2 week holiday, I had 1 final look at trip advisor and feared the worst as the first 2 reviews were quite negative! These fears were quickly put to rest once we arrived.
Checking in was a painless process with helpful staff at reception, who arranged for our bags to be taken to our room and we were given a golf buggy ride to our room. We were offered to upgrade to a sea view room but politely declined.
Our room - 3105 was nice and clean. It had a big bed, free safety deposit box and a sea view as well as a garden view. It was located near the bottom of the resort, close to the beach. The rooms were cleaned daily with fresh towels. Most days the cleaners would leave the towels folded into various objects - birds, boats, hearts.
The food was egyptian style in the main buffet restaurant with a different theme each day. We always found something to eat. Breakfast was 'English' hot food with a good selection of cold breakfast items - croissants, cereal, yogurt, salads. There was also the option to have a freshly cooked omelette or fried eggs.
Within the resort was the option to eat in 3 a la carte restaurants. These were just as tasty and provided a nice alternative from the main buffet restaurant.
There are plenty of pools for you to choose to relax by. The 'main' pool is salt water which we used once, but spent most of our time around the 'Chillax 'pool, as this was fresh water and a kid free zone! Samy the beach boy was very helpful during our stay. He was always friendly and would get us some sun beds by the pool. He would also offer us ice cold towels as well as ice cold spray throughout the day, which was most refreshing.
The Chillax pool also had a swim up pool bar. This was where we met the fantastic barman Mohammed Nezam. He would make fabulous cocktails which were both on and off the all inclusive menu. He was always happy and would make sure we never had an empty glass!
There are about 6 others bars on the resort. A nice bar to relax of an evening is the 'shish bish lounge' bar. This is outside, so beware of the mosquitos! George the barman was so friendly and helpful and my girlfriend really liked that he remembered her name.
At the 'On The Rocks' bar, the barman there, Waleed, was really funny and would always make you smile. He was very entertaining, a right character who could also make a great cocktail.
The diving and snorkeling was amazing and is a must for everyone! The resort has 2 jetties that lead out to the edge of the coral. From here you can jump into the sea and see many different types of colourful fish. It really is a sight not to be missed.
Overall, a great hotel with super staff. Some of who we will never forget. We would definitely go back and would recommend it to anybody. It was a fantastic holiday made even more special by Samy, George, Mohammed Nezam and Waleed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh