The coral reef of the hotel is long and beautiful for snorkelling, and is comparable to the 6 reefs we've seen in the pay-extra-and-go snorkelling trips. The best time of the day for snorkelling at the hotel's reef is between 3pm and 5pm, because that's when large swarms of fish swim by.
The quality of the cocktails at the bars of varying quality, depending on the bar and the bartender. The best piña colada we had was at night next to the amphitheatre. Other piña colada drinks were of mediocre quality.
The quality of all inclusive wines is terrible. One has to pay extra for a good wine. There are insanely expensive wines, but the cheapest one (which is also quite expensive) is already good.
The selection of food at the main restaurant is large, but the quality is definitely worse than in European restaurants. The selection of fruits is too small.
The Italian restaurant serves excellent food, and the waiters are very professional and polite. Unfortunately only one dinner is inclusive.
Salesmen tend to approach guests within the hotel building, near pools and in the garden. Although they don't do it too often, this was very disturbing for us. We have paid for our rest, and we don't want to be disturbed. If we want something, we'll ask for it. Even in Egypt.
The souvenir shop guy is very friendly, and he gives you a good price by default, you don't have to haggle. You can get better deals from him than in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh