Myself and my partner stayed at the Hilton Waterfalls 7th Feb to 14th Feb and from the minute we arrived we were impressed, even the little touches of being brought a glass of juice whilst we were checking in.
We were then taken to our room by a buggy and our bags were carried in to the room. The room was lovely with a fantastic view of the sea and pools. I have never slept in a bed as comfortable as this one, it was huge and we both had the best nights sleep possible. Our room was cleaned every day with the added touch of swans and hearts made from the towels on our bed. Water and coffee etc was replenished daily. There was a mini bar in the room, but we did not touch this as we were finding it difficult enough to find time for all the food and drink on offer anyway!!!
The food was fantastic, there was something for everyone, we even noticed that they would cook children's meals on request, such as fish fingers etc. I can not see what anyone could complain about as there was so much selection, you can not go to another country and expect to find the food you would eat at home. All the staff in the buffet restaurant were friendly and very helpful, it amazes me how they can be told your name one day and remember it for the rest of the holiday.
We had a meal in the Italian restaurant one evening, we went for a meal that we had to pay a little extra for (about £25 each) but the food was fantastic, one of the best meals I have ever eaten. It consisted of about 9 courses and was cooked to a very high standard. Well worth the money, you would never ever get a meal of that standard for that price in the UK. Unfortunately we did not try the other restaurants as you have to book and we are not very good at planning, so mainly used the main restaurant (only ever had breakfast and evening meal, there was no way we could find room for lunch!).
The bar staff were the best and made our stay unforgetable, thanks to all of them for making our stay so special, special thanks to Ahmed Mostafa who looked after us from the time we arrived to the time we left. He also arranged for a birthday cake to be delivered to our room on my partners birthday.
Whilst there we went out on a boat trip that Ali G in da house arranged, if you are thinking of going on any trips whilst there, I would highly recommend seeing Ali G, he is a very honest man, for example he gave us a price in Egyptian pounds and we wanted to pay in English, so when we paid he actually told us we had paid too much due to the exchange rate and it would be more beneficial for us to change the money and pay him in Egyptian pounds so we would not pay as much, we appreciated his honesty and told him to take the English and keep the difference.
Over all the hotel was great, but what makes this hotel so great is the staff.
My partner got an upset stomach whilst there, so I went to reception to ask where I could get medicine, they phoned a doctor, passed the phone to me to explain the symptoms, twenty minutes later the medicine was delivered to our room, all for £4, where would you get this service in the UK??? I would like to add that the upset stomach was nothing to do with hygeine in the hotel, it was due to my partner over indulging on foods that he had never eaten before, quite normal in any country that you visit.
The only bad thing about this hotel was having to leave....
Big Thank you to all the staff at this hotel, I would highly recomment this hotel and can not wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh