Went here on holiday from the 27th jan - 4th feb, nice hotel and staff exceptional, we felt our rooms we got to start with were not up to scratch with a 5 star hotel (this was to do with some building work they were doing in this area and also been put next to the trade entrance of the hotel which wasnt great) we mentioned it to our rep and he sorted out a room change, my only disapointment was that they had sea view rooms available empty and due to us complaining about our standard room you would have thought we would have been upgraded, with out having to pay (there was plent available as we got asked when arriving if we wanted to pay to up grade, (surely if you have better rooms available you would put customers in these first before putting them in front of building work and the trade entrance which had deliverys every morning ect) any way we ended up getting a better room and the rest of the holiday was good, pool lovely food good and the reef is lovely to snorkle on (wish we had gone diving),
tip for this hotel is to pay a little extra and get a sea view room it gives you a different experience to the hotel as the garden view rooms are nothing special.
also the lads in the spice/tea shop are a credit to this hotel wonderful people and enjoyed our last few hours drinking tea with them, Thanks Mr Hill room 1409
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh