This was our first visit to Sharm and the Hilton Waterfalls and chose this hotel for location , facilities and ratings from tripadvisor . We were not disappointed and overall the staff were extremely helpful, polite and eager to help in anyway they can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Special Mention to El Sayed Niwal in Latinos bar & Abdul Ahmed in Cascade restaurant.The only bad point, which has nothing to do with the Hilton is on every Friday evening load music is played until 3-4am from a complex down the road. Hotel offered to change our rooms but siince there were only 2 more nights and this was not going to occur during our stay again we remained in the same room (room 4308).
The rooms were clean and yes proberbly could do with decorating but certainly does not warrant bad reviews. The facility including the entertainment was very good and location (25min from Airport, 20min Nama Bay ) was excellent.
Days out we tried the all day snorkelling to Tiran Island which evolved 3 different places to snorkel, lunch and transfers for £15 each. Soft drinks are included but suggest you take water, sun cream and maybe a dry set of clothes to change into. We booked this through a small tour company called Star Tours which is located 20min walk from Hotel.
One other tip is that there is a high presence of Mosquitos which seem to target people differently, so come prepared !!!
The food is of good standard, but the best restaurant we felt had to be the Italian. You had a choice to eat there once during your stay under the All Inclusive deal and there after is at an extra charge but with discount. We also chose to eat out a couple of times, once in Nama Bay at he Hard Rock cafe (but thre are lots of restaurants to chose from with the usual sales pitch to tempt you in) and in Soho Square. This is owned by Savoy Hotel and is a lovely place to visit in the evening but not worth eating out there.. Over rated, over priced!!!!
All I can say to sum it up is that We will certainly try and stay here again on our next visit!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh