“Friendly Place”

Dreams Beach Resort
Ranked #115 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed August 16, 2014

in the last 6 years I used to Dreams Beach at least 2 per year , this place is one of my favorites , it is so special place,
and amazing "Badawen place" to enjoy the night in .

1  Thank Bishoy-Nabil
DreamsResortsEgypt, Guest Relations Manager at Dreams Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Dear Bishoy-Nabil,

thank you for staying with us and for being our regular guest. We are happy to read your review and hope to greet you again and again in Dreams Beach.

With the the best regards,

There are newer reviews for Dreams Beach Resort

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Once again returned from our 2nd home and already booked for November and next June.
Every time we go to this Hotel we always say it's about time we found somewhere else to go, BUT after a few days we know that won't happen.
We know that we keep returning due to the great hospitality of all staff who we now call friends, and for the excellent service we receive.
We usually book in a big party who are 8 plus return guests, so I often wonder why people run the Hotel down..
We have met some fantastic people from all over Europe, thanks to Dreams Beach and we all arrange to meet up there.
For as long as we are able, we will continue to support Dreams Beach and the wonderful people who work there.
My only moan and not for me, but for my daughter...free wifi would be great in rooms,

8  Thank kazoldbury
Reviewed August 10, 2014

2nd time there, wonderful place , has all what you want , amazing corals for diving and snorkeling , amazing pool , very friendly stuff , various and delicious food , a lot of activities inside the resort special view from the rooms .

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sherif_AlAkhras

Dear Mr. Sherif,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing the review. Hope to greet you the 3rd time.

Eugenia.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I have just returned from dreams beach for my 8th visit. I can honestly say this hotel is fantastic, the staff are wonderful nothing is too much trouble for them. There is a variety of good food, even the fussiest of eaters won't go hungry. If there is something you really want, you only have to ask and the chef will make it for you. The rooms are very clean and tidy, as was the whole complex, all the pathways were cleaned all the time and the pools were spotless. The evening entertainment was good fun with local entertainers. I even visited the disco which is an sight to be seen!!!!!! It's worth a visit if only for the mixed sights of dancing skills, strictly come dancing it ain't!!!!!! I'm now counting down the weeks as I return in 13 weeks and can't wait to return to my special place and my many friends

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jaynemcfc01

Dear Jayne,

warm greeting from Dreams Beach team. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your opinion about the hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is excellent value. Went with a friend on first visit and felt comfortable enough there to return alone a few months later. Great selection of food with several restaurants to choose from. Nightly entertainment is excellent. Choice of quiet areas for sunbathing as well as livelier spots with music and games. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Claire B

Dear Ms. Claire,

We are very happy that you have become our regular guest. Thank you for taking time and writing the review about Dreams Beach.

Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Had to wait to write this review because of my April visit. Returned on 3rd July 2014 after two weeks visit. This was my lucky thirteen visit to Dreams Beach since 2009. Staff and service are second to none. Nothing too much trouble to look after you. Entertainment team improves every visit. There are a team of 18 of all nationalities who make every effort to get you involved every day. Night time shows are excellent. Accommodation and food excellent. I can't fault the place and the amount of people who return year after year just grows and grows.

Room Tip: I have had rooms in various parts of the complex and have good access throughout the site.
3  Thank Rongar961
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 2 weeks and had such a lovely holiday. The room was lovely and cleaned every day, although I heard other couples had petals and towel art on their bed so I think it's luck of the draw with which cleaner you get.

The place in general needed a bit of updating, as in swimming pool tiles were discoloured and needed regrouting but nothing was broken or dirty. The water from taps is a bit brownish, but it has been like that in every resort I've been to in sharm. The staff really do make this place. All the bar staff knew our names and drinks within the first few days and when it was quiet even brought refill drinks over to our sunbeds without us asking when it wasn't too busy. The animation team are hilarious and great fun. They got me involved in so many games and activities that I wasn't keen on but ended up really enjoying and having a laugh!

Our only problem the whole trip was with other guests - there was a large group visiting from Russia who started on the booze around 7am every day and so were a bit rowdy and aggressive by the evening. There were also a large group who we were told were family members of the owner who we're eating in the pool, leaving mess everywhere and just generally treating the hotel like they owned it - yes I know they did, but it would have been nice if they had been more respectful of the guests as well rather than dropping rubbish in the pool right next to us.

Make sure you don't throw away the empty bottles from the free minibar water so that you can refill them at the bar, because you do have to pay for new resealed bottles of you want more than 2 a day, but fresh water is available everywhere as long as you have a container to put it in.

Overall I had a really great time and we will definitely be visiting again next year!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rachel E

Dear Ms. Rachel,

Thank you for choosing Dreams Beach for your holiday and for taking time to write the review about the place. We are happy to read that you are planning to return.

Looking forward to greet you again.