Just returned from another fantastic 2 weeks holiday at the Dreams Beach Hotel. This is the 5th year in a row at this hotel and it now feels like home. I have just read another review and it is very hard to believe they are talking about the same hotel! We find Dreams Beach always clean, in the rooms and outwith the rooms. Everyday your Mini fridge is stocked up bottles of water, Coke and Fanta. There are many restaurants on the premises that are all inclusive to pick from, The Pergola is the restaurant we use most on the evenings they are open, the food and presentation that is produced from the very small kitchen is to a 5 star standard and the service is excellent. For 5 years we have visited the Asia House and the Mexican Restaurants, yes you have to pay for these but the food is fantastic and it is a small fraction of the price we pay back home. The entertainment has been improved greatly this year and the team work well together. All staff are absolutely brilliant and treat you like royalty the gardeners, cleaners, waiters, bar staff, pool staff, office staff, by taking time to talk to the staff we have learned a lot about Egypt. We are always made very welcome at Dreams Beach and have made many good friends with the staff there and can't wait to go back next year!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Dreams Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Dreams Beach
- Dreams Beach Resort Egypt
- Dreams Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Dreams Beach Egypt
- Beach Dream El Resort Sharm Sheikh