Just got back this week so thought I would put some comments on. Mainly supporting what others have said in recent reviews.
The hotel is in an area which has a steep access to the water so this hotels water level access is great to have.
Staff all very helpful, from room cleaning to restaurants and reception. The location is joined to its sister hotel which means you have extra locations to use for things like food loactions extra. In general the all inclusive restaurants were good with a varied selection of foods on each day. The other restaurants were also of good quality, put you have to pay extra.
The location is currently reasonably quite, due to fewer european visitors and no Russian visitors. I was told this is about to change as of 1st April when Russian flights will be resuming.
The onsite dive team from Pharaoh Divers were very keen to help and give assistance if required. The local reef is a good initial dive and the quality of what you can see is quite good. Difficult to give fair evaluation as we had a windy week so visability was not what I would have expected. Great for a bit of snorkeling though.
Hotel run free bus service to Namma Bay each night which is quick and very efficient.
The hotel has three of its own pools, but only one heated, but then that is only needed in the winter. The sister hotel has a great complex of 5 pools.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Dreams Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Dreams Beach
- Dreams Beach Resort Egypt
- Dreams Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Dreams Beach Egypt
- Beach Dream El Resort Sharm Sheikh