“Excellent Holiday and great value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coral Beach Resort Tiran

Coral Beach Resort Tiran
Ranked #122 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Rugby UK
“Excellent Holiday and great value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had a week at this Hotel in early February and I really can't fault it in any way. The Hotel was clean at all times, the food was excellent (if a little 'Russian' in its balance) and the staff were fabulous. In fact it was the staff who turned our holiday from a good one to a great one.
They couldn't do enough for us, were friendly, cheerful and extremely helpful at all times. If I had to pick a fault, the 'Animation Team' were very average and the evening entertainment left a lot to be desired, but what with free drinks and comfortable surroundings who needs entertainment. I recomend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: The sea facing rooms involve a lot of hill walking to the main building, but they will provide a gol...
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Curly-Finch
CoralBeachTiran, Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Alan, thank you so much for your positive feedback about our hotel. We appreciate a lot that you have found time to share your comments with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed stay in our hotel. Our staff works for our guests and tries to make the stay of everyone to become unforgettable and remarkable. We cherish your opinion and it helps us to develop our service as because we never stop to strive for best.

We were happy to welcome you in Coral Beach Rotana Tiran and will wait for you again. You are always welcomed in our hotel.

Yours Sincerely
Assistant of Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Windsor, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Despite reviews we read just before leaving, this hotel was fabulous, from start to finish. Our transfer was prompt and we had a lovely welcome from reception and given the sea view room we booked (room 158) where we got up at 6.30 every morning to watch the sun rise over the sea beside Tiran island-perfect. We hired a kettle (aprox £10) for the 10 days and were supplied with clean crockery and plenty of tea, coffee and sugar daily. Room cleaned well and lots of towel art to keep us amused. We loved being so near the sea and only a few steps enabled us to go out onto one of the two pontoons to snorkel and wonder at the amazing sea life. We tried all 3 pools, but mosly sunbathed round the beach area.
I visited the spa for a facial, manicure and pedicure package; this was a real treat and I got a free 1hr post sun facial the day before we left which left my sin feeling so soft. Only suggestion here would be to have a bigger or more rooms for these treatments as it could get quite busy in the one room. Everyone has commented on my 'youthful' appearance since returning and I can only put this down to the 70 minute facial-so relaxing.(Thank you Rema-hope I got your name right)
We booked 2 trips through the rep (Ayman) and he also took us shopping to the old market where I purchased some spices and had a tour of the town. One trip was good-2001 Arabian nights with Morroccan meal, belly dancing, snake charming-it went on till half past midnight and was good fun. We also did the red Sea experience trip to 3 snorkelling/diving reefs near Tiran island. what a fabulous day and a must for anyone interested in looking at the sea life.
Lastly the food. I have been to Egypt before on all-inclusive and was not impressed by it at all. This was not the case here. Arabian bread cooked outside in an oven every evening; at least 5 barbecue nights with chicken, fish, kofte kebabs and all of it cooked perfectly. We ate downstairs the entire time as we enjoyed it the first night so kept using it. There was a great selection of meats, salads, fish, breads, vegetables, soups, deserts every night. We were so full, could only manage the breakfast and dinner. The wine was very good and always brought promptly to the table. A special mention here to the restaurant staff, who worked tirelessly with smiles and politeness at all times. Bassant, the hostess, was lovely and so welcoming and happy. Mohammed and Mohammed helped look after us and got our coffes afterwards and a seat outside.A very special mention to Ahmed, who was our main waiter for the week and he worked professionally, always with a smile and was a great representative of the hotel. Thank you Ahmed!!! It was very busy with many Egyptians on holiday here, which was great as we had a great selection of arabic food. We had one lunch in the seafood resturant (included in all inclusive) which was of a high standard and made a nice change.
All in all we had a great holiday in Sharm El Sheik; I will definitely return to the Coral Beach as there was just nothing to complain about-everything was perfect. Thank you Mr Khaled for a memorable holiday.

Room Tip: The rooms by the sea are quiet and there is a beautiful sunrise each morning; also the stars are eas...
2 Thank Joan M
CoralBeachTiran, Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Dear Mrs.Joan,

Thank you for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.

I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay and meeting with us. As you know Mrs. Joan, we are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service whatever the circumstances are, so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh has met your expectations.

Mrs.Joan , thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to fill in the Comment card. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh some time in the near future.

Saltash, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

me and my fiancee stayed at the rotana tiran for 10 days. it was our first holiday together and our first stay at this hotel. on first inpressions the hotel is huge and very impressive,we checked in and were taken on a buggy with our luggage to our room. the room was of good size but the shower could have been a little bigger!! there was lots of room to store cloths etc and a safe was already provided wihich helped with the insecurities. we were also made towel swans on a couple of occations which was a lovely added extra. we proceeded to the main restaurant staff were very friendly and couldnt do enough for you. there was lots of food choices and after a few days of being in the resort we found out that there was a english restaurant upstairs which was a little quieter. we did a few day trips which were fantastic and there was always a guide there if you needed anything. we were advised not to go to local towns as you may get hounded by shop owners but soho square was recommended. a good tip if you get the the local bus into town be the last to get off so they hound the people in front of you first!! we also found that the more you tip the more you get, but if you dond mind getting your own food and drinks at the pool bars then you dont need too! overall we had a fantastic time and at the end of the day the holiday is what you make it. xx

Room Tip: we choose a garden view instead of sea view room which brought us closer to the main pool and restau...
1 Thank Dani-nathan2013
CoralBeachTiran, Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Dani and Nathan

Thank you for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.

I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay and meeting with us. As you know Mr. & Mrs. Danio andf Nathan, we are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service whatever the circumstances are, so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh has met your expectations.

Mr. & Mrs. Dani and Nathan, thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to fill in the Comment card. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh some time in the near future.

Oxford, England, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have been to many places abroad before and never have i came across a place so vile! I would never recommend it to anyone it was really just awful! First off the staff will do nothing for you without expecting tips and can sometimes be very rude also they lie and say that they are going home tomorrow in hope that you will tip them!and whilst we were out there two staff members tried to touch up a girl there. Secondly the food is the same every single day and it is really plain and boring i could just about cope for the first week but for the second i was dying to go home. The hygiene levels of the place are disgusting as there are pictures of things like the pool with dirt all around and inside it which i complained about several times yet nothing was done?Thirdly the entertainment was the same every night you either cope with bad live singers or some children disco that does the same performance every night! There is a children's club but if you're British then good luck as they never come and see you... I would never go back.
Also when we were out there several power cuts occurred causing air con in the rooms to switch off which was a nightmare.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 90Sky101
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your comment and also that you have found time to fill the Guest Card.
I am very sorry that our hotel didn't meet your expectations.
All the stuff of Coral Beach Rotana Tiran is working to make the stay of every single guest enjoyable and remarkable, we all work to please our guests and tips are never obligatory all people who work in our hotel are professional and well taught about all the rules and regulations of the work in the hotel.

We have the cycle of the catering for 14 days and while this time the food is not repeated, the food variety is up to nationalities present in our hotel.

The Coral Beach Rotana Tiran has monthly Crystal Hygiene Audit with the score 80-85%.

Animation in our hotel works for every guest and welcomes to participate in their entertaining program all guests without any segregation. The kids club works all day long and invites children from any countries.

Thank you one more time for your feedback and all your comments were taken into consideration and necessary investigation will be done.

We will be happy to welcome you any time.

Sincerely Yours
The Assistant of Front Office Manager
wiltshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

i have recenntly come back from staying in the coral beach for 1 week ! it is the best holiday i have ever had to date !
The staff were AMAZING i never had to get up to get my drinks they always took an order from ether my table or my sunbed and brough the drinks back to me , one bar man Ayman was fatastic always asked how my day had been and made me some fantstic cocktails !!!
The food was brilliant , there is a lot of veriaty and tried lots of differnt meals while i was out there and the puddings were just amazing !!!
when we arrived we were aloud to choose wether we wanted a sea view or pool view room and we choose a sea view at no extra charge and it was fantastic, the evening entertainment was brilliant and we would have fun dancing with the staff.
we were looked after by the amazing Anwar , and he made sure then we were always happy and nothing was to much trouble for him !!
i went with 3 other girls as a R&R holiday and it was perfect we went on a speed boat out to a glass bottem boat what was amazing !!
i went snorkeling every day and was very lucky to have 2 Dolpins swim underneath me witch was mind blowing !! it was lovely and warm in the day at 30 degrees and it cooled down in the evening .
i made friends with alot of the staff and speak to them on facebook , and will be going back to see them all next year in feb !!
i would just like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the staff at coral beach as it was all of you that made my holiday soo amazing !!! xx

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mr. Wils,

Thank you for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.

I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay and meeting with us. As you know Mr. Wils, we are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service whatever the circumstances are, so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh has met your expectations.

Mr. Wils, thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to fill in the Comment card. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh some time in the near future.

Assistant Front Office Manager
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Excellent Holiday in a Excellent Hotel - I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is going to Sharm for the very first time it is in an excellent location rooms excellent ours was 302 excellent seaviews, food good, entertainment ok, STAFF EXCELLENT from the first day of the holiday to the end of our stay you are made to feel most welcome - nothink to much trouble -anythink you needed you just needed to ask and you had it there. I would like to say a big thank you to two exceptional members of staff Mohamed Elbarbaryand Ahmed Hamed.

Dont be put off by people moaning this hotel and the staff our excellent.

Room Tip: 301. 302. 303 all have excellent views
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Mrs. Viviene, thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel. I am so much delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. The stuff of our hotel has only aim to please our guests and to make their stay unforgettable. We are working to make you happy and satisfied.
I hope that we will host you again in our hotel. This will be the greatest pleasure for us.
Sincerely Yours,
Hisham Mahmoud,
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Just returned from a week at Coral Beach Rotana and had an absolutely amazing time. Upon arrival we were transferred to our room by golf buggy and our luggage was taken up into our room, which had everything you'd need, was spotlessly clean and had a fantastic balcony and view of the heated pool and main reception area.
The staff were absolutely brilliant throughout the entire week; especially Ahmed on the beach and Ayman in the Blue Moon Bar; we hardly ever had to queue for more cocktails, they just kept topping us up!!! Ignore reviews that say staff dont speak English; every single one of them did!!
Food was okay; nothing outstanding but always something to choose from and the British restuarant upstairs always had chips!!! :) After feeling a little poorly one evening, one of the managers upstairs asked the chef to bring my friend some plain grilled chicken and fresh veg, which she was very grateful for!!
Snorkelling was awesome; definitely reccommend going as many times as possible and if you're an early riser, try and get down there at 7 15 am when the fish are feeding on the coral; absolutely beautiful!

Thank you for an amazing week; I will definitely be back soon!!!

Ami and Sarah.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank AmiF31
CoralBeachTiran, Front Office Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.

I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay and meeting with us, we are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service whatever the circumstances are, so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh has met your expectations.

Thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to fill in the Comment card. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh some time in the near future.

Ahmed Nabil