“Excellent,Dont be put off by moaning morons!”

Coral Beach Resort Tiran
Ranked #131 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed February 10, 2013

just back from coral beach and it was brill.upon arrival lovely chap on reception to greet us and very soon transported to our rooms,block c 271/ 273 via golf buggy,nice clean spacious rooms looking out to sea,well kept by cleaner all week,shower ok water heat control good,fresh towels/gel/shampoo daily and bottle of water,how can anyone moan at this.restaurants good too,staff fantastic throughout our stay,food was good if not to everyones taste im fussy and found plenty of choices,we were looked after by Mohamed Elsharkawy and Abdallah Gmall all week and cannot praise these guys enough,also upstairs restaurant faultless too,operations manager on hand everyday,Amwar i think his name always making sure of your satisfaction,how could you moan at this.3 pools one heated which is closer to reception and busier/splash pool and bodylines pools all great with bars and towel service,just hand your cards to them for towels fresh daily.the whole complex was spotless,well maintained gardens and comunial areas,nice tennis courts if you want them,nice gym,which i didnt use but had a nose at and we were able to use this for a shower to freshen up to come home,they cant do enough for you.naama bay ,we used free shuttle bus which was ok but as soon as we got there all we wanted to do was get the hell out,they dont leave you alone,its ok saying No but it dont get taken onboard with the locals constantly pestering you,i feel really deprived as we wanted to have a good look around,soho square on the other hand i beg you to go it lovely and no hassle,we used taxi from hotel had a couple off hours there came back it cost 8 pounds return and i think he waited there for us,again how can you moan.the jettys for swimming and snorkeling are very good we spent ages just watching the array of fish and even saw dolphins from there,would also recomend glassbottom boat trip 13 quid each from bobos at beach hut.didnt bother with annimation team im sure they were ok but not really our cup of tea,it was nice just to relax in the lovely sunny weather.so as you can see i ve had a go at the people who have wrote crap reviews because we really cant see where they are coming from and believe me i would say if there were faults.sorry i do have one negative and thats the small glasses of beer and also no wine except at mealtimes but this was nt enough to spoil anything for us,we are definately going to return so well done and thank you all at coral beach.

Room Tip: c block was nice and quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank LincsColin
CoralBeachTiran, Front Office Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.
I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay and meeting with us, we are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service whatever the circumstances are, so it is always very rewarding for my team and I to know Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh has met your expectations.

Thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to fill in the Comment card. I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh some time in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Coral Beach Resort Tiran

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff at the hotel were excellent- always very helpful. The food was good and varied and catered for a variety of tastes. We enjoyed sampling Egyptian type food for breakfast which we would not ordinarily have had, but there was plenty of English type food as well.
All of the hotel was very clean from the rooms to the outdoor areas. The pools were very well kept.
Two of the pools were cold, but we enjoyed this as they were so refreshing.
The pontoons down to the sea were great and the snorkelling was excellent. Perhaps there needed to be more signs to tell people to not walk on the reef
We were hassled by the Spa people trying to sell us massages etc. we did have to get cross to discourage them.
The shower in the room needed some updating as the grouting was grubby. The huge bed and fluffy towels were great. We really enjoyed our balcony with the sea view.
Some of the entertainment was interesting eg Fakir Show and snake charmer. Other shows were not to our taste but that didn't bother us.
The hotel could do with more bar space during the evening. The Blue Moon was smoky and noisy and there wasn't much space to sit outside.
The cocktails were fine but the wine with meals was undrinkable.
Good value for money.
Excellent service all round.

Room Tip: Choose a sea view as long as you don't mind a walk uphill to the restaurant.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gill S
CoralBeachTiran, Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Mrs. Gill,
Thank you a lot for your comments. It's pleasant to read that you have enjoyed your sojourn with us in our hotel CBRT and we will be happy to welcome you again in our hotel.
Your comments were taken into consideration and will be implemented in the regulations of the hotel about the work of the personel of the spa.
I am delighted to announce that renovation of the hotel complex is started already and we have finished about 30% of our rooms in the hotel.
I hope while your next stay you will be pleasantly surprised with changes.
Yours Sincerely
Hisham Mahmoud

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have just returned from a weeks stay at the Coral Rotana, and what a fabulous week it was.

What makes this hotel so great is the staff.... They work so hard and will do anything for you. The waiters in the restaurant are especially great as was Ibraham who works in the shisha cafe, he couldn't have done enough for us.

In my experience of AI the food was very good. If anyone complains about the food cause its not what they'd usually eat then maybe they should stay at home, I don't go on holiday to eat English food. Some of the dishes were delicious.

The room was what I'd expect for Egypt and the hotel grounds are very well looked after. The pools are all very nice and there was never a shortage of sun beds.

The only slight complaint I have is that wine wasn't included in the AI in the bar but only in the restaurant. However, I didn't have any problems drinking cocktails.

For what we paid this was an excellent holiday and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank amz1

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed for 1 week, there were 10 adults and one 2 year old.
Must start by saying All the staff who were more than helpful thanks to 2 who went the extra mile Ahmed in the down stair restaurant and Amwa for making my birthday extra special night :) also the lady that cooked the bread.
The food was good, not what we are use to in England but there was alway something you could find to eat.
If you ask they will sort something out for you. Thanks to Sami and ibrehem the chefs.
The rooms were cleaned every day.The pool area was kept very clean.
Not much going on at night time and the drinks were Ok ish People also smoke inside the bar area and reception area something again we are not use to.
We went to SOHO a very good night out loads of restaurant. mini bus cost us about £15 for 11 of us.We also went to the old market were the taxi driver showed us the museum and where to go,very helpful. (Taxi cost us about £5)
All in all an very good place to stay for the price we paid.

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Mandy S

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Took my partner to escape the cold dark Jan/feb English weather for a 9 day break.Having never visited Egypt before, we read some of the reviews and some of them were quite nasty and vindictive and our pre-expectations were somewhat dampened.I must say however that the whole vacational experience was above excellent.I would unequivically recommend this destination for similar travellers even with children.The staff and obvious new management team are trully 5 Star. The level of service, cleanliness and food were fantastic.I would recommend that you stay all inclusive with a classic suite overlooking the sea to totally banish the memory of the northern hemisphere.I would also strongly recommend that you try the Shisha bar and the fantastic fresh breads made on site.The hot and cold menus were delicious and consistent.I must congratulate Rotana resorts and the team at Tiran for a very welcomed memorable vacation.Thank you

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank petergrant-wilson
Cbt G, Guest Relations Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like Thank you for choosing “Coral Beach Resort Tiran ” to spent your holiday on. Regarding your comments each single comment is very important for us because guest satisfaction is most important issue.
Thanks you for taking the time to write this very helpful feedback. It helps us to improve our quality of service.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in your second home “Coral Beach Resort Tiran”.

With kind regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough about how good all the staff are in the hotel, all very friendly and love to talk with you.
Hotel is very nice with lots of sunbeds, a large heated pool, another large pool which is quieter and a small one on way to terraced beach areas. Wherever you are there is a bar close by.
Food is ok.
Rooms ok.
In general ok.
We are all different and accept different standards, we have had better hotels in Sharm and worse, this one to to us was average.
Sadly some of our stay was spoilt by many drunken greedy rude arrogant don't care about anyone else Russians, for this reason we would not stay here again and would only go to the few hotels in sharm that cater for Europeans only.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Udfud
CoralBeachTiran, Front Office Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you very much for staying at the Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh and for completing our guest questionnaire.

We appreciate your feedback as we continuously strive to improve our service and facilities and only through comments provided by our valued guests we will be able to do so.
Once again thank you for staying at Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El Sheikh and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just back from a week at Coral Beach Rotana Tiran and what a fantastic time it was. Clean bedding and towels every day , room kept spotless, a great variety of dishes in the mermaid restaurant where you are made so welcome by all the lovely staff who cannot do enough for you, big thanks to Ahmed, Bassant, Monsour and all the Mohammed's for wonderful service . A great fish restaurant which offers beautiful views of the red sea was part of the allinclusive at lunch time, it offered great fish dishes and for those not liking fish like my husband, there were chicken and beef burgers , all presented lovely. Many thanks to Amr , the manager , for his translating for us on a regular basis as our Russian amounts to three words and I've forgotten those now that I'm home . From the gardeners to the top bosses there was nothing too much trouble , big thanks to Zahran who helped us by phoning a jewellers because of a problem with a ring my husband had ordered in Soho Square. Will we be going back to this hotel ? Most definitely , this has been our 10th time in Sharm and one of the best , the management work tirelessly to ensure that all of your holiday needs are met, ours most certainly were . We based ourselves around the pool by the beach , endless supply of drinks and clean beach towels everyday. Thank you Anwr for three great restaurants , both my husband and myself are now 4kilos heavier thanks to all that great food from your talented chefs . See you all again soon .

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
CoralBeachTiran, Front Office Manager at Coral Beach Resort Tiran, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013