Having just returned again from the Sol Sharm, what can we say, Excellent as usual.We are looked after so well we would never think of going to another hotel in Sharm el Sheikh.
The staff and management are number one , as far as we are concerned.
Nothing is too much trouble, and no the staff do not always have hands out for tips. Treat them with respect and they will give you the same back. The new chef is excellent and tries to meet everyones needs.All rooms have been refreshed also the lounge area, and more improvements on the way.
We would like to thank Mr Fakher, Emad, Ahmed, Ashraf, and Ismail,and all staff for another great holiday.To counteract bad reviews, any problem sort while there, not bad review when back home . Give the management and staff, the chance to put things right for you, as they are all more than willing to do so.
With best wishes to you all, and hope your future plans go from strength to strength. Hope it will not be to long before we return to our second home again.
Love From Shandy and Mr Keith x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aurora Sharm Hotel 4* hotel has opened its doors in Sharm El Sheikh. Aurora Sharm Hotel 4* is a complete hotel with 214 rooms and suites, bars, restaurants, convention rooms, and a varied entertainment, sport and leisure offer for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aurora Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Sol Sharm
- Sol Sharm Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh