I stayed at this hotel end of april, was great price we booked through cosmos online. £600 each for 10 days all inclusive. Food was pretty average, pool was quite big with a swim up bar :) had evening entertainment on most nights which went down very well with all the free cocktails...Its a few minutes walk to the beach and it is private. Theres a small shop next to the beach wich sells cheap snacks, fags, souvenirs. Great place for snorkeling but if u want a sunbed on the beach you gotta get there dead early.
Overall i would return again so pleased with cleanliness of the whole hotel and friendliness of all our staff! thanks!
tip: look around before you buy from the hotel shops, local ones are much much cheaper
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aurora Sharm Hotel 4* hotel has opened its doors in Sharm El Sheikh. Aurora Sharm Hotel 4* is a complete hotel with 214 rooms and suites, bars, restaurants, convention rooms, and a varied entertainment, sport and leisure offer for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Aurora Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Sol Sharm
- Sol Sharm Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh