I like this hotel and I returned many times in last 30 years , yes my 1st visit was on 1984 and I made my honeymoon here in 1986 - As all European are out Sharm ElSheikh from few months due to political situation and collapse of security and safety - it seems it was recovered so fast - new advanced safety measures was taken - the hotel and Sharm was 70% full by Egyptians , Arab from Gulf area , British & a lot of Russians - I recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Helnan Marina Sharm is located in the center of Sharm El Sheik city on Sinai Peninsula overlooking Na'ama Bay, with the blue crystal water of the Red Sea. The hotel is the ideal place for holiday makers from world wide, either relaxing or for diving to explore the magnificent coral reefs. The hotel management had studied all means to create the utmost comfort, pleasure and relaxation to satisfy their guests needs, to bring their dream holiday to life. The hotel is located in the heart of Na'ama Bay, sea view, within a distance of 11 km from SSH International Airport, and 5 km from the bus station and 7 km from the Old Market. The hotel is on the far edge of the bay, with a lifetime panoramic view for the full bay is seen... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Helnan Marina Sharm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helnan Marina Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Helnan Marina Sharm El Sheikh