I travelled with my wife and 16 year old daughter to Sonesta beach from the 19th of December to the 30th of December. So we were there for Christmas and it was fantastic, resort is huge and for the first day or two we were getting lost. The food was amazing we ate at Le Dome restaurant every night and the service was great. Ahmed and Fady were the two young boys who served us breakfast, noon and night. They were so friendly and nothing was a trouble. My daughter loved them, we had a room near the cactus pool and that was where most of the British people were, we made so many lovely friends on the first day. The only thing was it says on the brocher said that the wifi is free, it is not! You must pay for it and you only get it in reception and the bar in reception you have to pay for the drinks. Especially being there over Christmas you want to contact family but it didn't bother us. The animation team were fantastic, My daughter loved Valantina, she done the aqua aerobics and a lot of other activities. Rashad from the cactus pool put our towels out every morning and was so so friendly. he is an amazing guy and he was a huge part of the holiday. Orealia from the animation team was lovely and sweet and so friendly. Meme for the oasis pool bar was so friendly and always greeted us with hugs and took time to sit and chat to us for ages. We plan on going back in summer and Christmas too. Any bad reviews about this hotel, these people must be very picky and strange.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta