Hotel was very clean and the staff so friendly. My room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The added kettle and tea making bits were a bonus. The staff at the reception desk were very helpful. I will definitely make this the hotel i will use in the future, it was so close to all the facilities of perfect diving in the Red Sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lido Sharm Hotel is a charming and intimate boutique style hotel directly facing the Red Sea water on Naama Bay, and in front of the plateau of Om El Sid hill. It is only two minutes walk from Naama Bay center and the heart of Sharm El-Sheikh City and only 11 km from the airport. Looking out from the roof of the hotel is like standing on the prow of an ocean liner as she reaches out for the sea. This stunning vista over Naama Bay is matched by a beautiful landscape, a clean sandy beach and a friendly, convivial and intimate atmosphere. Hotel facilities include exquisite restaurants and bars we have a pool and beach bar and La Folie Terrace Bar. As well as a range of leisure activities. Full reception facilities are supported by a 24-hour concierge service and Internet access in the lobby. Diving and snorkelling experince would not have easier with thier "Blue Ocean - Dive Club" diving center taking the advantage of being next to the mian boats jetty of Naama Bay. After a long day snorkeling just experiencing the bustle of downtown Sharm, take a refreshing dip in the pool before retiring to your room. Room Service is 24/7, and medical assistance is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Lido Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Lido Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Lido Sharm El Sheikh