Just had another fantastic week at the Lido. Arranged a private transfer from the airport and on arrival there was a lovely young man standing at the doorway with our name on a board. 15 minutes later and we were checking in! Great communication, directly with Tamer via email and very easy to book the transfer and also a late checkout, both very reasonable rates! The position of the hotel is excellent, as everyone has already stated, and sitting eating breakfast, practically on the waters edge, is just fantastic. Yes, the rooms are a little worn but are a bit like an old pair of slippers...................very comfortable! They are also kept very clean. The aircon worked perfectly and we had no issues with anything at all. Yes, Naama Bay is quieter than normal but hopefully things will pick up very soon. We ventured out for a drink a few times and felt completely comfortable. Having said that, we didnt stay out long as we missed the sanctuary that is the Lido. I had 2 massages whilst I was there, both done by Reem. First class and excellent value! I paid full price for the first one and then bartered for the second! I cannot finish this review without mentioning the staff! Although tempted, I wont single anyone out, as every staff member, in their working area, was excellent! They are a credit to the hotel and deserve all the praise other Lido guests have given them, here on trip advisor. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel as I just love the Lido but try it yourself, you won't be disappointed. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Anne D.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lido Sharm Hotel is a charming and intimate boutique style hotel directly facing the Red Sea water on Naama Bay, and in front of the plateau of Om El Sid hill. It is only two minutes walk from Naama Bay center and the heart of Sharm El-Sheikh City and only 11 km from the airport. Looking out from the roof of the hotel is like standing on the prow of an ocean liner as she reaches out for the sea. This stunning vista over Naama Bay is matched by a beautiful landscape, a clean sandy beach and a friendly, convivial and intimate atmosphere. Hotel facilities include exquisite restaurants and bars we have a pool and beach bar and La Folie Terrace Bar. As well as a range of leisure activities. Full reception facilities are supported by a 24-hour concierge service and Internet access in the lobby. Diving and snorkelling experince would not have easier with thier "Blue Ocean - Dive Club" diving center taking the advantage of being next to the mian boats jetty of Naama Bay. After a long day snorkeling just experiencing the bustle of downtown Sharm, take a refreshing dip in the pool before retiring to your room. Room Service is 24/7, and medical assistance is available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Sharm Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Lido Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Lido Sharm El Sheikh