I had a superior room which was very well appointed and very spacious. There was a view of the sea from the balcony. I was rather concerned that it overlooked the road but I found it very quiet at night. Grounds are lovely. Lovely to have breakfast and dinner outside at the Gazelle restaurant. I certainly enjoyed the food.
The position on the cliffs is wonderful and the beach and pools are out of the reach of the prevailing north wind. There is a shopping centre quite near.
I also noticed that my safe had been opened, having put a piece of marker paper in the hinge.
I found getting out to the snorkelling a struggle, to my great shame I manage to damage the coral and it damaged me in revenge, I really think they desperately need a jetty.
The water in the pools appeared to be bright and clean and very well heated.
The worshippers of the sun gathered every evening with a drink or a coffee to watch the sun go down lovely experience.
Some of the singers on the terrace were great. Entertainment team were Italian, not clear why since very few Italians in the hotel. Not quite my style. I think they need a rethink as to who they are aiming at. Quite difficult to find anywhere to sit without background music.
Great hotel cannot wait to go back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Club Fanara & Residence Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Iberotel Club Fanara And Residence
- Iberotel Hotel Fanara Residence
- Iberotel Hotel Sharm El Sheikh