2,082 results
All reviews reef grill arabesque restaurant il frantoio plunge pool dive center kids club italian restaurant soho square fish fantastic hotel life guards pool staff tiran island naama bay private beach main pool diving
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is amazing. The architecture and landscaping with lush gardens and thousands of palm trees all over the resort make it a real oasis in the middle of the desert and right on the edge of the crystal clear waters of the Red sea.

It's hard to list all the amazing features of this hotel. The rooms are amazing, so comfortable (great layout), private and featuring modern amenities.

You are spoilt for choice of food and as everything in this hotel the dining is an experience.

It's worth spending the time to walk around the resort, you will love the views towards Tiran island and gardeners have done a fantastic job - there are ponds, fointains, exotic flowers and trees all over the place .

The staff and management of the hotel make a real difference and having travelled a lot around the world, the staff here is the best i have witnessed in any hotel... and by a country mile. I don't want to single out individuals as we received amazing service from every staff member of this amazing hotel - from housekeeping to restaurant and reception, sports centre, spa, staff at the beach and pool and dive centre - they should all be proud of the high level of service they provide. Hats down to the management of the hotel - everything is thought on advance and the coordination between the different departments of the hotel is impressive.

If you are looking for a WOW factor, this is the place in Sharm.

Thank you Four Seasons, we had a special holiday and we are keen to return already and normally i am not keen to return to any place because there are so many places to be seen.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank nikolayd629
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

I Can honestly say that this is the best resort in Sharm el Sheikh, the service is amazing the architecture phenomenal and the best beach / corals for snorkelling in Sharm el Sheikh.

I particularly like the colour of the paint in which all rooms / villas are painted. Very high quality paint job and the colour is just soothing for the eyes and sparks a feeling of relaxation within me. Compliments to all staff at the four seasons including the maintenance staff whom were doing an amazing job painting and maintaining the villas in the hot sun!

Recommend the four seasons to everybody looking for a relaxed , high quality, private vacation.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank 997ramezr
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Really nice resort
Lots of steps all around.
Trams to avoid some of them, but some are unavoidable.
Or u could wait for a club car to pick u up from ur room, that come very very fast, but sometimes u just want to walk.
Not really four seasons standard in terms of cleanliness and details in the room
Carpets that are old and tattered on top the marble, which is not necessary, just remove the carpets!
When we arrived, no dental kit no shaving kit no weight scale in the room. Had to ask for them, but they got them extremely fast
Excelllent service! The staff are very friendly and really try to accommodate in any way possible.
Everything gets to u so fast in terms of food and room service

Food is mediocre. Ate breakfast four mornings, had lunch and dinner in different places, nothing fantastic.
5 minutes walk from soho square.

I had an issue with the concierge on the first day on arrival who was very unhelpful and did not give me any creative options (i was looking to go on a boat trip to just snorkel). The next morning and for the next days on ward the staff atconceirge were excellent. She said you can literally snorkel off the jetty in the hotel, rent equipment for 10 dollars. We did that, and it was the best thing ever!
One small note, while relaxing on the beach they were building a jetty in the middle of the day right by the sun beds. With drills and cutters and smells. I mean it could have been done earlier in the morning when nobody was at the beach rather than picking prime beach time. Just small details you dont expect from a four seasons.

Then we went on to booking other trips and activities like day trip by boat and sumbarine whivh were nice, but the convenience of snorkeling just there. And being able to go back and forth to the beach to relax was amazing.

I would definitely go back as the other resorts around dont compare!

2  Thank fatimaks
Reviewed August 23, 2019

We visited the hotel with our 6 years daughter and had the most relaxing vacation we should think of.

They have a kids club working from morning till 5 pm with a lot of exciting activities for kids and they provide payable baby sitting services as well if needed till 2 am.

The service everywhere in the hotel is exceptional, the staff are very professional and friendly all willing just for our satisfaction.

Truly when staying at the four seasons , its really hard to accept anywhere else while ur expectations are always for the same.

Thank U all for the unforgettable vacation.

1  Thank Maya_mamasdiary
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

The staff the staff the staff are the best in the resort from Wael Esam the chef To Ahmed the front office manager to hasnaaa from Italian restaurant with her lovely smile to the amazing staff of life guard like Zakaria and Loutfy and the lovely staff of diving they have a tall guy I forgot his name but he is amazing and so lovely and Hani from bust service too .when first I arrived I was upset due to room far from sea and water and no sea view also it was very hot and I had to ask for replacement and they were very helpful and supported me with better room the chef Wael is simply amazing I had a round In The Italian kitchen and it was high scale in-terms of cleanness and hygiene ...the sea water is crystal clear and the life guards are amazing though the beach is small yet it’s ok just an issue I faced and still In internet as I don’t have in my room this is the only negative which led to the 4 instead of 5 also the level of cleaning floors and filling the shampoos etc is not that good wished it’s better. Wished like in some famous resorts like 6 senses or others we see the GM taking round or meeting guests I did but see that here..the parking is available and they have daily wash for cars if u need it’s all positive things thigh due to the hit weather we still need a t least shaded parking but that’s not big issue may be that should hav raider menus for kids and in terms of sweets and cakes
The breakfast never had chance to have it in the main due to busy season though I had in Italian its ok having all basics may be they miss to have cherry tomatoes instead of normal and detox station which could be a very good addition. Rooms ok but floor rugs mats are very old they need to upgrade In General it’s a lady good to be in 4 seasons and have the good service

1  Thank maninblackthe1