2,082 results
All reviews reef grill arabesque restaurant il frantoio plunge pool dive center kids club italian restaurant soho square fish fantastic hotel life guards pool staff tiran island naama bay private beach main pool diving
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

The staff the staff the staff are the best in the resort from Wael Esam the chef To Ahmed the front office manager to hasnaaa from Italian restaurant with her lovely smile to the amazing staff of life guard like Zakaria and Loutfy and the lovely staff of diving they have a tall guy I forgot his name but he is amazing and so lovely and Hani from bust service too .when first I arrived I was upset due to room far from sea and water and no sea view also it was very hot and I had to ask for replacement and they were very helpful and supported me with better room the chef Wael is simply amazing I had a round In The Italian kitchen and it was high scale in-terms of cleanness and hygiene ...the sea water is crystal clear and the life guards are amazing though the beach is small yet it’s ok just an issue I faced and still In internet as I don’t have in my room this is the only negative which led to the 4 instead of 5 also the level of cleaning floors and filling the shampoos etc is not that good wished it’s better. Wished like in some famous resorts like 6 senses or others we see the GM taking round or meeting guests I did but see that here..the parking is available and they have daily wash for cars if u need it’s all positive things thigh due to the hit weather we still need a t least shaded parking but that’s not big issue may be that should hav raider menus for kids and in terms of sweets and cakes
The breakfast never had chance to have it in the main due to busy season though I had in Italian its ok having all basics may be they miss to have cherry tomatoes instead of normal and detox station which could be a very good addition. Rooms ok but floor rugs mats are very old they need to upgrade In General it’s a lady good to be in 4 seasons and have the good service

1  Thank maninblackthe1
Reviewed August 19, 2019

This was our second stay in this hotel and it just keeps getting better. The staff are just wonderful. Management and staff priority is guest satisfaction and safety, which combined with the the natural beauty of the place and the brilliant landscaping and the luxury and endless amenities, makes it a really memorable stay. Any issues that occur are handled with extreme professionalism and heart. Will definitely recommend it and can't wait to go back.

2  Thank hoda7979
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I spent our eid vacation at the four seasons with our 9 month old baby. We had a wonderful stay..from the moment I emailed the hotel that we will be visitng with a baby and would like a crib in the room, they replied so quickly and said it will be there. When we arrived we were surprised that our room had been upgraded from a deluxe to a premium room and wowww it was amazing. The crib was there and also some creams and diapers for the baby which was very thoughtful. The room was spacious, luxurious and very clean.
Breakfast at Arabesque was out of this world with everything we could think of and we also had dinner there on the last night and it was amazing we even regreted going out for dinner the days before..even the restaurant manager came to ask if we needed something that was not in the buffet.
Hotel staff are genuinely helpful and were doing their best to make our stay enjoyable.
The beach was great we did some snorkeling and the staff put a complimentary ice tank with cold water bottles for us everyday by the beach and pool.
We really had w wonderful time. This was our first visit and definetely won't be our last. I highly recommend the four seasons sharm el sheikh.

2  Thank amnaellabban
Reviewed August 17, 2019

The four seasons resort sharm el sheick has become our second home. The resort overlooks the Gulf of Aqaba on the Red Sea, boasting two jetties and a diving centre. There’s plenty to do at this beautiful Arabian village-style resort, with four pools lined with cabanas and a private white-sand beach. The resort has several restaurants and all offer delicious food and excellent service! The rooms are elegantly designed and furnished with pastel colours. It’s a luxury resort yet never pretentious!! The service is CONSISTENTLY EXCEPTIONAL - which is hard to find nowadays anywhere in the world. Greg Pirkle the current GM as done a superb job!

I would like to highlight the following about the resort:
1. The room is cleaned twice daily (morning and evening)
2. The toiletries by L'Occitane are always replenished
3. Food is superb and super clean!
4. Breakfast is a real treat and all staff are so welcoming and helpful!! I particularly love the Egyptian traditional breakfast dishes that are freshly prepared for you!!
5. Beach - offers amazing views of Tiran island which is located at the entrance of the Straits of Tiran, which connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aqaba. When the sun sets in the afternoon you can see the island’s colour turns into the beautiful pink.
Snorkelling at the resort’s beach is absolutely amazing! Beautiful marine life!!
Beach service is outstanding - the staff is always there to help you with the sun beds, bring you extra ( complimentary water) clean your sun glasses, etc. Nothing is trouble for them! They work so hard and all of them deserve a massive praise!
I would also like to mention the life guards - they look after the guests so well! They are so friendly yet professional and are always there to assist!!
6. Overall Cleanliness of the resort - I cannot express enough how clean and beautiful the resort is. For us it’s one of the most important factors when staying in a hotel.

7. Finally I would like to mention the following employees who made our stay extra special -

Emad from breakfast - always so helpful ! Always welcoming and super attentive!!
Ragab the manager and his assistant are very helpful and kind!!!
Saif from the beach - super professional and super helpful !!! Always goes out of his way to help!!!
Ahmed from the beach.
Abdul Rahman - made for us the most delicious Egyptian sandwiches for breakfast. He is so attentive and knowledgeable.
Fady from breakfast - as always makes my breakfast coffee which I enjoy so much!! Fady is so kind and always welcomes us with a beautiful and genuine smile.
Mary from breakfast - so helpful and kind.
Mina from Nofura - really attentive
Reef grill - all staff are great but I would like to give a special mention to Ahmed sayed and Ahmed Ibrahim - true four seasons service and attitude!!

There is just not many places like the four seasons sharm el sheick in the world. It’s very special.

Date of stay: July 2019
3  Thank svnoor
Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

We have had an amazing holiday.The location,resort,staff have been fabulous.We are looking firward to returning.The reception staff are very helpful especially Mr Ahmed which assisted us with some small issues.Good job!

Date of stay: April 2019