Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
$70
$63
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$80
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$58
$49
Hotels.com
$182
$135
Hotels.com
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$62
$100
$47
$210
$75
$68
Movenpick.com
  • Breakfast included
Concorde El Salam Front Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
$50
$35
  • Pool
1,761 results
All reviewsreef grillsinai bluesil frantoiowaha restaurantkids clubspa poolitalian restaurantper daydiving centerbeach staffsoho squarefishchoice of restaurantsprivate beachpastaarabesquefs
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a 4 night/5 day visit to this resort. The service was impeccable. All the staff at this hotel were so welcoming, helpful and friendly. From the spa, to the poolside, to the restaurant, the staff were always smiling and always on hand to deliver 5* service.

What impressed me was I felt that the staff would offer a better service without us having to ask. For instance, they ran a buffet night at their Italian restaurant. Noticing that I had not eaten much, they asked if everything was ok. I told them I was a vegetarian. They immediately bought a large vegetarian pizza to the table and did not charge me for my meal.

The night before we were checking out, they rang to get our flight details and then offered us a late checkout at 4pm.

Thank you so much Four Seasons for making our stay so memorable. This place was worth every penny.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MrsG_2012_13
Reviewed March 29, 2014

If you would like a perfect holiday, sun, crystal clear sea, lovely rooms with every amenity. Staff that are so obliging . A great new Italian chef in Frantoio, another great chef in the Reef, a lovely Spa and all this set in beautiful gardens. Sails for breakfast, looking over the water. What more did we want. Nothing but happiness in returning to this lovely resort.
We found no security issues at the airport or travelling around Sharm, the Egyptians are just so pleased we were still coming to enjoy what Egypt has to offer.

Room Tip: The high rooms have the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank passeportLondon
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We went to sharm mainly for the diving, we decided to go diving with the Werner Lau dive centre in sharm and we could not have had a better dive centre, the staff were amazing and so friendly, we didn't really see much of the hotel, it was nice and clean staff were good, but we spent most of our time at the dive centre, a massive thank you to Andrea at the dive centre for all her help, we had an amazing time. Some of the best dive instructors I have had in a long time. Would definitely return to sharm, and if the price was still good to this hotel, but would most certainly want to dive with Werner Lau again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Enough has been said about how good this place is and it really is. We have a 2 and 4 year old who were perfectly catered for (do the young family package) both in feeding and entertained by the charming and delightful staff. It is only sad that Egypt's unrest is keeping people away, for their sake. My reason for writing on this to comment on the the risk (or lack of); there was little comment on Tripadvisor before we went but to those concerned, the airport is 10 minutes from the hotel and once through the barrier you feel very safe and secure. Terrorism is of course random but if you have concerns, as we did with children, I wouldn't let it stop you from going - you feel a world away and Sharm is being heavily protected. So, it is quite fabulous and sad to leave. It ain't cheap when you are there but it doesn't sell itself as a cheap hotel. The breakfast is phenomenal. Will go back....

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank TTdesF
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I'm writing this on our last night in the resort having had a fabulous week here. We have two children (2 and 3 years old) and the holiday has just been perfect for them and us. The resort specialises in multi-room suites and we had a two bedroom suite which meant that there was a living area where we could sit while the kids were asleep rather than cowering in the adjoining bedroom. The service here has been brilliant; I've been to US hotels where the style can be a bit intrusive for my taste - here the staff were friendly and knew our names whilst maintaining a level of professionalism that was just right. In particular the staff at the Kids Club and the babysitters we had (the first time we've used hotel babysitters) were very good and I was happy the kids were in good hands whilst we enjoyed dinner as a couple. The pools were great and the grounds lovely - the beach and the snorkelling were also good. I suspect there are hotels with better snorkelling off the beach but I would need some convincing that they could beat the all round package of great rooms, great facilities and great service that this hotel provides.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family