The hotel grounds are like an oasis. We had a 2 bedroom suite with a sea view, which was expensive - look out for the free upgrades if you can from 1 to 2 beds to help with the price. Views amazing. The suites are spread around the grounds in small low buildings which are beautifully built to suit the local style.
Everything as it should be in a 5star hotel and especially a Four Seasons. A wide variety of restaurants - only thing to watch is the price of the wine which is expensive.
We stayed 27 dec to 3 jean, which is coldest time of the year and it was between 23 and 26c each day and mostly blue skies, with the odd cloud here and there. Pools are heated to 29c which is good.
This is the only hotel I have ever seen with its own miniature funicular railway from the pool by the beach back up to the main hotel building ! Fun but slightly slower than walking up the steps !
Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm