This is the second time we have visited this hotel and again we have come away desperate to return again.
We were delighted that we had been upgraded in our room and all members of the family were delighted and the only way to describe the rooms (302 & 303) is wow !
The staff are so friendly and sincere in their interest of the visitors and although I appreciate that the hotel was not as busy as usual for this their peak season. The result is that each and every person working at the hotel, values each and every person that has chosen to stay at the hotel.
The hotel, the facilities, the weather, the staff, the location, the room, the pools, the food just everything made this a very very memorable and relaxing week.
( my 8 year old daughter was thrilled with the camel called prince William and the camels owner and insists that I mention this)
We look forward to our next return x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm