This was my first time in Sharm and the Four Seasons Hotel was recommended to me.
I took my daughters for a week. It was amazing nothing was to much trouble.
Place was spotless. Food was fantastic.Although not cheap. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Wasnt over crowded.Beach was clean great snorkeling and diving. The only thing that i wasnt
overly happy with was the wifi wasnt included and was £15 a day. The weather made up for it though.
I will most definitely be going again to this Hotel and next time for two weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Otel, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm