Best resort .. In Sharm. Highly recommended .. Private beach friendly staff .. Location is ok need taxi to Nama bay (50 pound) and the hotel provide free airport transportation. (10 minutes from airport)More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included
Best resort .. In Sharm. Highly recommended .. Private beach friendly staff .. Location is ok need taxi to Nama bay (50 pound) and the hotel provide free airport transportation. (10 minutes from airport)MoreShow less
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review about your experience at the Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh.
we are delighted to know that you enjoyed our Rooms, Gardens, location and most of all the hospitality of our Staff.
Recognition is very important to us, as there is nothing more rewarding than a positive comment from a happy guest!
We hope to see you again soon at Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh.
Everything was perfect, amazing hotel and room, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. A very relaxing hotel with great views and good food. The resort is on a hill - so not ideal for older people.
Hotel is absoloutely amazing, Like paradise. Staff Polite attentive and very friendly. Room was Lovely, constantly cleaned. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a bit of pampering and peace and quiet. Only thing letting it down is the price of the food. If they sort that out it will be Perfect.
Great hotel but the drinks were massively over priced which meant there was a need to leave the hotel more than you would want. You don't mind paying for something that is better quality (i.e the food) but a bottle of beer is a bottle of beer and shouldn't be 3 times more expensive than other good quality hotels / bars
The Four Seasons in Sharm is a lovely hotel and great with children. When we arrived in our room they had made a special toddler pack for our son and this started the great experience for us all - the attention that they pay to your children is amazing and they let him drive the little train and remembered his name throughout our stay.
The diving was excellent with it being one of the few resorts with its own reef and the pools in the hotel were lovely, including the tiny toddler sunbeds
The restaurants were superb especially the one by the sea ( we actually preferred this to the stated best restaurant where you can't take children).
The spa and the gym were also excellent and the treatments very special.
The kids club was quiet when we went but very good and the babysitters were English and very nice.
Nothing was a problem in this hotel and we will certainly return.
This is the 3rd time for me in this hotel.
1. I went with me two little daughters, 7 and 3 years old, when the driver met us at the airport he welcomed my two daughters in their names as soon as he saw them and they were very happy and they wondered how he new there names :-)
2. We arrived at 9 AM and the check-in time is 3 PM, we checked in at 2 PM in our 2 deluxe rooms and from 9 AM until 2 PM they gave us a family suit even though i did not ask for anything :-)
3. The kids club is amazing if you have kids, they have a various activities for the kids from 9:30 AM - 5;00 PM with complementary lunch for the kids. They have amazing Josephina who is taking care of the kids professionally. Good Job Josephina :-)
4. I needed to get SIM cards upon my arrival, the concierge Sahar coordinated this and got me all what i needed.
5. The Waha pool is amazing as usual even though the water gets little bit warm in the afternoon (after 3:00 PM). I believe they should work on it to make it a bit colder to be more refreshing.
6. The Waha pool Bar is a bit quite, i believe they should put some quite music to enjoy your drink. Moreover, if i was a person in-charge in the hotel, i would make a direct access from the pool to the bar, because getting to the bar is not that easy. It will make that hotel more business on the bar :-)
7. Bed and pillows quality are wow, and A/C performance is perfect and controlled 100%.
8. Staff is extremely frigidly and you can feel the difference in the service as soon as you go out of the hotel.
9. I have tried dealing with the diving center subcontracted by the FS, they are very professional.
10. Do not worry if you forget any thing, they are ready for everything :-)
11. They have various sand toys for the kids.
12. The location is 10 min away from Nemah Bay and honestly Soho Square which 2 min away from the hotel is much more decent than Nemah Bay.
13. We had 4 breakfast meals and 4 lunch meals and couple of rooms service orders for the kids and all with no comments and the food was yummy.
14. Make sure to visit the SPA because it is really amazing and they provide such a professional service. I have tried the Balinese Massage and it was really good. Thanks to the masseuse (i forget her name) and to Walid who recommended this massage.
15. Emil the Front Office Manager was so eager to hear if i have any comment because he wants to make sure that it is not there the next time we visit or any other guest visits the FSH.
16. Thanks to all the staff who really took care of us during our stay and for the club car drivers who really took care of my daughters :-)
17. One important note, the staff delver their best service and they never make you feel that they are waiting for a tip, which is rare in Egypt.
18. Price are much more expensive that other hotel is Sharm but this is the price your are paying for all the above and so not forget hat you are staying at The FSH.