$131
Hyatt.com
Diamond Beach Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$162
Official Hotel
  • Pool
$202
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

$129
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh(Sharm El Sheikh)
$185
$91
$81
$96
$88
Priceline
1,799 results
All reviewsreef grillil frantoiowaha restaurantkids clubitalian restaurantdive centresoho squarebeach stafffishfantastic hotelprivate beachtiran islandpastaarabesquefsdivingsharm
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great hotel but the drinks were massively over priced which meant there was a need to leave the hotel more than you would want. You don't mind paying for something that is better quality (i.e the food) but a bottle of beer is a bottle of beer and shouldn't be 3 times more expensive than other good quality hotels / bars

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gary411
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Four Seasons in Sharm is a lovely hotel and great with children. When we arrived in our room they had made a special toddler pack for our son and this started the great experience for us all - the attention that they pay to your children is amazing and they let him drive the little train and remembered his name throughout our stay.

The diving was excellent with it being one of the few resorts with its own reef and the pools in the hotel were lovely, including the tiny toddler sunbeds

The restaurants were superb especially the one by the sea ( we actually preferred this to the stated best restaurant where you can't take children).

The spa and the gym were also excellent and the treatments very special.

The kids club was quiet when we went but very good and the babysitters were English and very nice.

Nothing was a problem in this hotel and we will certainly return.

Room Tip: The rooms by the tennis court were good as they are by the kids club and the second swimming pool
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank luxtoddlertravel123
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the 3rd time for me in this hotel.

1. I went with me two little daughters, 7 and 3 years old, when the driver met us at the airport he welcomed my two daughters in their names as soon as he saw them and they were very happy and they wondered how he new there names :-)
2. We arrived at 9 AM and the check-in time is 3 PM, we checked in at 2 PM in our 2 deluxe rooms and from 9 AM until 2 PM they gave us a family suit even though i did not ask for anything :-)
3. The kids club is amazing if you have kids, they have a various activities for the kids from 9:30 AM - 5;00 PM with complementary lunch for the kids. They have amazing Josephina who is taking care of the kids professionally. Good Job Josephina :-)
4. I needed to get SIM cards upon my arrival, the concierge Sahar coordinated this and got me all what i needed.
5. The Waha pool is amazing as usual even though the water gets little bit warm in the afternoon (after 3:00 PM). I believe they should work on it to make it a bit colder to be more refreshing.
6. The Waha pool Bar is a bit quite, i believe they should put some quite music to enjoy your drink. Moreover, if i was a person in-charge in the hotel, i would make a direct access from the pool to the bar, because getting to the bar is not that easy. It will make that hotel more business on the bar :-)
7. Bed and pillows quality are wow, and A/C performance is perfect and controlled 100%.
8. Staff is extremely frigidly and you can feel the difference in the service as soon as you go out of the hotel.
9. I have tried dealing with the diving center subcontracted by the FS, they are very professional.
10. Do not worry if you forget any thing, they are ready for everything :-)
11. They have various sand toys for the kids.
12. The location is 10 min away from Nemah Bay and honestly Soho Square which 2 min away from the hotel is much more decent than Nemah Bay.
13. We had 4 breakfast meals and 4 lunch meals and couple of rooms service orders for the kids and all with no comments and the food was yummy.
14. Make sure to visit the SPA because it is really amazing and they provide such a professional service. I have tried the Balinese Massage and it was really good. Thanks to the masseuse (i forget her name) and to Walid who recommended this massage.
15. Emil the Front Office Manager was so eager to hear if i have any comment because he wants to make sure that it is not there the next time we visit or any other guest visits the FSH.
16. Thanks to all the staff who really took care of us during our stay and for the club car drivers who really took care of my daughters :-)
17. One important note, the staff delver their best service and they never make you feel that they are waiting for a tip, which is rare in Egypt.
18. Price are much more expensive that other hotel is Sharm but this is the price your are paying for all the above and so not forget hat you are staying at The FSH.

Room Tip: 1. To Feel the quality of the rooms, do not go for less than Deluxe Rooms. 2. Do not miss the SPA. The Balinese Massage is really good. Go for the 80 min.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank FadiHaddadin
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was with my wife In FSR,
And really I gets fabulous time over there.
The hotel it's wonderful but the the cherry on top of the cake is Chef de Cuisine Mauro Zanusso,the room are really great and you feel every body take care about you!
Well done Four Season.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

i lost an earing on my last day. as i'm checking out i noticed it missing. though i reported it to the front desk, i was very confident that i needed a new pair, maybe with improved 3 C's this time ;). the following day, hotel security called saying they found my missing pair!! super impressive. i'm not sure if they'll manage to ship it, DHL restrictions, but its beautiful to know that someone cared enough to follow up and call me back, that's what i call excellent service. i was planning to go back to Sharm any ways but was't sure about accomodation. After the incident, my mind is made up. Four seasons always.

Room Tip: choose rooms closer to pool overseeing the sea. beautiful way to start your day.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends