We just spend 3 nights at the end of a 2 week Egypt tour. This is a great place to unwind and just recuperate. The staff is ultra friendly withou being fake and the restaurants are varied and excellent.
The dive facilities are of the best I have ever experienced and the home reef is quite excellent!
The beach is nice and and swimming pools are also quite large and enjoyable. We are a couple in our 50s and the resort was only about 1/2 full soot was peaceful. I could imagine at certain times with lots of families it could be rather loud, but we found it a haven of peace and romance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm