“Impeccable service, beautiful rooms and world-class dining and stunning hotel grounds! a most memorable stay...”

Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #4 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed November 2, 2011

One of the best holidays that I've had in Sharm el Sheikh. First time that we stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Sharm, we definitely will not be staying in any other hotel in Sharm after this experience. Four Seasons Hotel was completely a different class all together-impeccable service, absolutely immaculate hotel grounds, professional staff and service and world-class dining! What a most memorable stay!! We look forward to spending all our future holidays in Sharm el Sheikh only at the Four Seasons, they are completely a cut above any other hotel there. It was hard to leave.....

1  Thank Hala J

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We stayed for 7 nights in Oct, overlapping with half term and I have to say the hotel is great for kids and babies. We travelled with a 7 year old and 10 month old and the facilities are very good. Food for under 3's is free and you can order as much as you like, no request was ever too much. The kids buffet was good and my 7 year old was more than happy with what was on offer each night. The facilities in the room are alos very good. We requested a pushchair, steriliser, bottle warmer, microwave and all these were waiting for us on arrival with the usual babies pack of nappies and wipes etc. Thay can also provide cots next to your lounger so that babies can sleep whilst you sun-bath, swim etc.

In general the service is very good. We lost our pushchair in cairo and whilst they provided one anyway they also managed to locate my pushchair and have it delivered to my room without me even reporting it missing "officially". That is what you expect from a Four seasons Resort.

The only downside is that the resort is on a hill and depending on where you are there could be a number stairsways that need to used to get from room to pool, beach and restauants.

The food is good, especially the Reef Grill which overlooks the Red Sea and not as expensive as you might expect.

Room Tip: Does'nt matter where you are really, just make good use of the buggies and the fenicular.
2  Thank aliasb
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Love this resort, the garden villas, the restaurant overlooking the sea, the dive school, the cinema night. From the second you arrive to when you leave you are made to feel truly special. Can't recommend highly enough, just ask for the never ending array of people offering watermelon, refreshing spray, sunglass polish etc etc (all in for the price) at the beach to perhaps leave you alone :-)

Room Tip: Every room is a great room here but ask for one by the funicular if you have mobility issues as hill...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank spottydog123
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Well what can I say that hasn't already been said .My husband ,myself and my daughter and son-in-law spent 13 lovely nights in All Seasons and we loved it . Granted it wasn't the Ritz but this only added to its charm .
We were made feel welcome from the minute we checked in ( a Practically Painless Exercise)
and all during our stay.
I doubt if Sam and his staff will forget us in a hurry lol.
All the staff were lovely ,friendly and went out of their way to help in any way they could . The whole experience was a very good one .
would i go again ...you bet ..in fact looking into it now for next yr.
thank you all for a really good holiday .x. Anna ,Angela ,Joey and Peter

1  Thank 447anna
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We decided on visiting a FS hotel after staying at FS Maui last year. The service there was impeccable and knew we would get the same in their other properties.

The weather in October is perfect, 33 degrees with 27 degrees water temperature.

We got the meet and greet service which was very quick and efficient. You literally queue jump all the other holiday makers and are whisked to the bmw. They had cold towels and water in the car, very much appreciated after the flight.

As we were there for an anniversary we were hoping for a room upgrade, but sadly nothing. Although the chocolate dessert in the room was delicious. The room is very spacious and clean. There is a nice living area, walk in wardrobe with plenty of room to hang clothes up. The only annoying thing was that turn down was quite early in the evening when we were getting ready for dinner. It was a bit awkward having to ask them to come a bit later but the next day would be the same. Another piece of advice, the refridgerated bottled water is not complimentary even though it is exactly the same as the ones they put by your bed during turndown. We didn't realise this and was charged $3.5 plus tax which I thought was a bit steep since you can get refridgerated water at the gym for nothing.

We decided to do our Open Water course with Blue Sinai. We had Eriola as our instructor and she was excellent, so paitient and knowledgable. I must also mention Abdeen who was so helpful whilst we did our open water dives. As I'm very small the weight of all the equipment meant I could hardly walk. He was always there to assist and push me into the sea haha Although I recommend doing the course it is hard work and not the most enjoyable when you just want to relax. But the hotel's reef looks so much better when you're 18 metres down. We saw lion fish, sting rays, etc all at the house reef. You can rent snorkels and fins at Blue Sinai which I highly recommend, but we had our own which works out cheaper if you plan on going quite a few times.

The grounds are so lovely, the gardeners really do a good job of keeping it so well.

The beach and pool are clean with plenty of sunbeds. The service from the pool attendents is just right, they come round with treats and it does not feel intrusive. A downside is that you cannot have food at your sunbed. Not that you would eat a full meal at your sunbed anyway but sometimes you just want a snack. We found the lunches to be a bit pricey, but that is in keeping with the quality.

As we were on the dining package we had a selection of restaurants booked for us. You can have anything off their menus and only pay for service and any drinks. The food was excellent in Arabesque, the Grill and the Italian. If you go on the dining package be aware that one night you will get the choice of eating at the lounges, the food there is disappointing and if only we knew we would have asked to change it to the proper restaurants. We really indulged with the food which was excellent quality. We had kobe beef steaks with foie gras, king prawns, carpaccio, seafood risotto (I can still remember the taste of this) and all the authentic middle eastern food at Arabesque.
The breakfast selection is also very good, there is a good range, although not as vast as LRM in Dubai. However, I wouldn't recommend the fruit smoothies. They added water to the smoothie which didn't agree with me. There were a pair of birds that descended on the food every morning, which the staff tried in vain to catch. Just don't eat the food that is laid out without covers, eg the croissant/breads on the rhs under the warming lights.

We had a couples massage which was good but not the best I've had. The spa is lovely and clean, facilities are very good. I just felt that my masseuse wasn't as considerate as I would have liked. I felt very exposed during some of the massage although I'm not sure if I was since my eyes were covered. The actual massage was relaxing and the music and smell in the room was very calming.

The gym has good quality equipment, it's not very big but the most people that were ever there with me was two.

One last thing which has nothing to do with the hotel but the clientele. There were a number of extremely loud British tourists whilst we were there which ruined the relaxed atmosphere that many of the guests were there for. If the attendents could remind these guests to keep their voices down it would be very much appreciated. It would also be nice to have non-smoking and smoking areas by the pool, especially for the sake of young children.

All in all, we had a lovely holiday and will be back in the future.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank jcyy
Reviewed October 23, 2011

a great place for summer getaway with lots of sea activities. Glass boat is the least activity you can do if you are not a sea sport fan. some rooms are a bit far and you might get lost trying to reach it.
good set of swiming pools for each group of studios/chalet.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Khawla A
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My family visited the resort for the second time in a year in July. My first time was the previous November, check out that review. The resort was still fantastic. It was interesting to see the differences between the off season and the on season. In July it is VERY hot, and I think even hotter than Las Vegas hot, but was still enjoyable in the ocean, etc. They had less choices of restaurants and some activities than they had in November...but it was still otherwise the same. We rented the catamaran for five people, and had it all to ourselves, even though we didn't do the "private" rate which was much higher, and took that to Tiran island, which was FANTASTIC and I recommend that to everyone. In general, Sharm El Sheikh remained very safe and hospitable to tourist, even Americans. The spa, facilities, restaurants, etc at the hotel are great and we received a wonderful value...we stayed at the same room again, a panoramic..which was perfect! They are doing an expansion on the left side of the resort which was slightly annoying, but not too much. I absolutely recommended this hotel and sharm el sheikh in general to everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the right side of the property are quieter and are away from the construction
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family