Stayed over Christmas 2011 for 10 nights, this is my 5th visit in a row to this hotel over the Christmas period. Had a great time as usual but the hotel was very quiet this year i thought due to the "troubles" in Egypt. After being in and around the resort during the 10 nights i seen a few familiar faces that visit at the same time as me that had booked into other hotels. Although this hotel is great i do think it may have become overpirced due to its location. People around the pool and on the beach had said they had also met people who had paid £100s less to stay in 5 star all inclusives . Although not in as good position as the Jolie Ville people seem to expect a little more for their money now as times are hard.
i can not fault the hotel,staff and food excellent as always but they may start loosing business as people are looking for better bargains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'The hotel occupies a prime location right in the centre of Sharm el Sheikh on Naama Bay’s promenade and sandy beaches of the Red Sea, offering 396 rooms including 23 suites, in 42 bungalows. All rooms are equipped with balcony or terrace, bathroom/WC, hairdryer, climate control, minibar, safe, telephone and Satellite TV. The cosy standard rooms are located in the Sport Area, which is around 300 metres from the main building and 700 metres from the beach. The comfort rooms are situated at the Palm Area, located beside the main reception area. 50 to 500 metres from the beach is the Preferred Front Area where the elegant superior rooms are situated. Gastronomic facilities feature 9 restaurants and bars covering a broad spectrum of international cuisine including 4 à-la-carte restaurants (thereunder a French and an Italian one) and the famous Beach BBQ. 24-hour room service is provided. The hotel’s expansive grounds and sports facilities ensure active guests have plenty to do. Newly built Thai Spa and wellness center, 4 tennis courts, children club, SUBEX diving centre, parasailing, various water sports, volleyball, horse/camel riding, safaris, jeep, quad and boat trips are offered. The Maritim Jolie Ville golf course is approx. 7 km from the hotel. Two pools (one with seawater and one with freshwater) are amidst the landscaped gardens. Kids will enjoy their time in the holiday club, open the whole year through for children from 4 to 12 years. Bakery, shops, bank, limousine service and a doctor in house are also offered. Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino occupies a conference centre, built on 3.000 m² of land, consisting of 7 meeting rooms, the biggest of which can accommodate up to 500 persons. All meeting rooms are equipped with the latest technology. Besides, the “Casino Royale” is operated by Casinos Austria International and located opposite the hotel. Business hours of reception: 24/7 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El-Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort And Casino Sharm El-Sheikh