5,950 results
All reviews piano bar bars manager sports complex laguna restaurant soho square infinity pool mr yasser special thanks italian restaurant naama bay animation team aqua gym fish f b main pool sea view main restaurant
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Everything very good like staff's and services and animation we like everything in the hotel amazing hotel and excellent view thanks too much Fatima for helping and asst me and my wife all the stay thank to Balmain ragb and our services in hotel very high and all staff's smiling thank you everybody's working in the hotel...

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
samirrashwan2000, General Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Sharm El Sheikh By Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Dear guest,

It was a great pleasure to me to read your review about your stay with us and to know that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel; I have shared your comments with our staff and they appreciate it very much and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable holiday.

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

I had my second great experience thank u concord for choosing the good stuff .
I would like to make special thanks to the team of Animation all the team make great effort and lot of activity and many thanks to chief animation sarah with her beautifull smile who where always supportable and very helpfull like last time i would like always to choose concord and to come back for this great team.

Trip type: Traveled with family
samirrashwan2000, General Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Sharm El Sheikh By Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your review appreciate your comments about our animation team I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay, We are all waiting to welcome you back for your 3rd visit, hoping it will be soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Review holidays
Our third time to this place with my family
We are very happy to be back and to enjoy the summer time in Concorde.
Specially we come back because the employee are very kind and helpful.
We like to enjoy our time on the beach or on the main pool.
We are very happy to meet each time the animation team specially our friend Sarah the chief animation always kind and professional.
We also want say thank you for Yasser and Ali working on the main pool.

Dear Guest,

Your feedback underlines a wonderful experience and we are grateful for your visit and recommendation of the hotel, I appreciate your comments about our staff professionalism.
We wish to have the opportunity welcoming you back for your 4th visit, Thank You & Best Regards,

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

انا اقضيت احلى أجازه مع عيلتى استمتعت جدا بالاقامه فى الفندق الخدمه فوق الممتازه التعامل فعلا على اعلى مستوى مهنى فى مجال السياحه وبحكم عملى كمرشده سياحيه استطيع ملاحظه الفرق فى المعامله وتقيمها بطريقه مهنيه انا فعلا ارشح الفندق لكل شخص يريد ان يقضى أجازه سعيدة والاستمتاع بخدمه فوق الممتازه وطبعا مش هقدر متكلمش عن جوده الاكل والطعم المتميز لكل وجبه وبحكم عملى فى مجال السياحه مش كل اكل الفنادق جيد بس فندق كونكورد فعلا أكله فوق الممتاز اتمنى انى اقدر بشكرى للفندق اوصف مدى سعادتى بالاقامه فى كونكورد شرم الشيخ
I would love to thank all the staff working in concorde sharm el shikh one of the best hotel in sharm every thing more than perfect the food delicious and testy the staff is helpful and professional to work in the tourism field
I am a tour guide and i recommend concorde sharm to everyone

Dear guest,

we are glad to know that you had a great time with us, your professional feedback is very valiable and we are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Large hotel and very small resort
Not much to do there
No entertaining in morning I didn’t see animation team at all in the morning
I enjoyed the view and the food
Very close to soho square
Reception desk is very good

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

many thanks for your comment, glad to know that you enjoyed the location, view and food as well as the staff performance however your next visit will experience a big selection of activities, sports and animation program to enjoy more our activities.