“Amazing experience.”

Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
Ranked #37 of 233 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Arrived in Egypt on November 11th and I didn't know what to expect as it was my first time but I can say that I would love to come back again, it's without doubt the best holiday that I've ever been on. The service is second to none, especially the bar tenders who never leave your glasses empty and Walid's cocktails are out of this world, they're very friendly and polite people. The rooms are fantastic with a lot of room and so, so comfy. The hotel backs out on to the beach where you can snorkel and see all kind of fishes which as an amazing experience also and the food is amazing.

• Stayed: November 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (3,726)

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Stayed at this hotel in November 2013. I had booked All Inclusive with a travelagent. Upon arrival I found out that I stayed in the sports hotel, yes there are 2 hotels, and are therefore not entitled to All inclusive in the whole hotel. I can see that you when reading this thinks is the Travelagents fault. But since this is a BIG problem at the hotel. I heared both Brittish & Russian people compainging to management about it. The managements answer is just. You can pay for an upgrade. Some gusts has paid up to 300 pounds for this.
When my travelagent contacted the hotel, the management said I am getting all I paid for, not explaining that this is indeed 2 hotels and I am not even getting access to all restaurants. My travelagent just replies I am getting what I paid for.
My travelagent even send a list to me what I was entitled to, but even then management at the hotel refused to give that to me. Stating they didn't work with this particulair travelagent. BUT funny enough my voucher from them was valid

I have travelled a lot and made 1 000 of reservations via internet sites. But I have never ben treated like this.

Oh yes, there is a BIG differece between sports hotel and front hotel, food wise. Room standard, I would say 3 star deluxe in europe at both hotels. The beddlinnen is very bad. The pool areas are nice. But again, you are not allowed access to certain areas at the beach when staying at the sports hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Malin R
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Really really nice hotel, staff are lovely with a wicked sense of humour :) The hotel is a 2 minute walk from Soho square which is so handy! Food was really nice, cocktails were the best!! :) Evening entertainment was good, overall an excellent place to stay. Will def be staying here next time. Also, alot of things for kids aswell.

Room Tip: I would recommend to pick a 'pool' room and not 'sports view' room as the 'pool...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I went to the hotel during the feast with travel group, for 4 nights/ 5 days.
I ve been to a number of hotels around the Red Sea before that, comparing to others the hotel has amazing rooms, really huge with sufficient facility, room service is excellent, I think most of the rooms, front hotel, has a view over the sea as the hotel is build over a hill, to reach the sea shore you have to go down a 'cliff' , but totally worth it as the sea is a real attraction with all coral and marine life, and the diving center guys are really helpful.
The main weakness is in the restaurant, starting from the service it is really bad, on my first day I was faced with such a whining waitress how is bored with the huge no of clients in the hotel, I was going to complain particularly about him but to my surprise on the next day I found all of the his colleagues are the same, I mean anyone can serve food but when you work in restaurant or hotel you r supposed to train to serve in the such condition. Meanwhile their beef resource isn't good, poultrys, salads and dessert are good, but lacking variety of taste, they announce for "theme dinner" but you ll hardly notice the difference, I can say that having breakfast is ok but again the hot beverage machine is such a dull. Will wrap it up, hotel is a real 5 stars but restaurant 2,5 stars is justifying.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maha B
samirrashwan2000, General Manager at Concorde El Salam Front Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
Let me seize the opportunity to thank you for the precious time you took to write your detailed review, it is a great pleasure to know that you liked the hotel rooms, diving center and food, accept my apologize for any inconveniences you mentioned, I will pass on your comments to the concerned, please be assured that we will take them all into consideration.
Our main goal is that all our customers get a good service and be satisfied with their choice at the end of their stay.
Warm regards

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed here for 2 weeks at the end of Oct. The hotel is beautiful and the coral reef at the hotel was amazing. If i am honest the food for the kids could have been a bit better and the free wifi was limited to the piano bar but overall a fab time was had by all. A particular mention to Mustafa at the dive centre - he took my boys scuba diving twice - they are only 10 & 8 and i was a little nervous but he was fantastic with them.
However, it was the animation team that i was most impressed with. Lucy, Alex & Caroline were lovely & worked so hard making sure we enjoyed our holiday - whether that was just coming for a chat or getting us to join in with the many daily activities. It was my sons birthday while we were there - i think he was a little in love with Lucy!! - and they made such a fuss of him. So a very big thank-you to them!!
I would not hesitate recommending this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vicki m

Dear Guest,

We are honored by your very praising words about our hotel and staff, it’s a great delight for us to get your recommendation.
We are all waiting to welcome you back again in the near future.

With my best wishes,

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Just sitting here now at the hotel waiting for our flight home so I thought that I would write my review whilst it is still fresh in my mind, not that I will easily forget it because of the excellent staff that make you feel so welcome.
Mr G and his team Emad, Nader & Muhammed make the pool bar a very friendly and pleasant place to eat and drink, they can't do enough for you.
The towel and sun lounger guy Muhammad is also always there for you if you need fresh towels or your umbrella putting up for well needed break from the lovely hot weather.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tony B

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your nice meaningful review, looking forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Sincerely

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful holiday, staff so helpful and worked so hard.
Clean and the room was fantastic, even met the manager!
Music and evening entertainment really good and always found something good to eat.
I would def go back again.
Free wi fi too and the waiters are always ready to give you another drink.
Amazing holiday!

Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Midgey4253

Dear Guest,

Your feedback underlines a wonderful experience, I am very glad that you liked the hotel’s staff, beach, evening entertainment, food and facilities and we are all grateful for your visit.
We wish to have the opportunity welcoming you once again and very soon.