Concorde El Salam Front Hotel
$400
  • Pool
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
$65
$126
$66
  • Breakfast included
Il Mercato Hotel & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Breakfast included
Jaz Fanara Resort & Residence(Sharm El Sheikh)
$100
$95
Hotels.com
$50
3,917 results
All reviewspiano barsoho squaresports complexinfinity poollaguna restaurantitalian restaurantbars managernaama bayfishaqua gymanimation teamspecial thanksmain poolgreat holidaysea viewswim up barmain restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We stayed at the Concorde Front in September. This was a first visit to Egypt and we were so pleased to have chosen such a lovely hotel. The staff were very pleasant and attentive at all times. The rooms were comfortable. We had a room with a slight sea and pool view which was wonderful. There were some renovations occurring whilst we were there but these did not affect our holiday. We enjoyed sitting by the pool bar at night listening at a distance to the entertainment.(loud entertainment is not my thing) Soho square was really nice to walk around and shop. There was no hassle. The beach was compact for the amount of visitors but the snorkelling off the house reef was fabulous. The pool was clean but not used as much as expected. It was nice to cool down in after a day at the beach. I cannot compare the food as this was my first time in Egypt but on speaking to guests who visit every year the food is good in comparison to other local hotels. Would we return.... yes. ..... already booked.... I am looking forward to seeing the changes from the renovations and I believe a new restaurant neaar the beach and more snorkelling..

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Caroskev
samirrashwan2000, General Manager at Concorde El Salam Front Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback. It is with such feedback that allows us to improve our services for our guests, I am glad that you have acknowledged the finishing of the ongoing renovations which is to enhance the experience and ensure our guests all have a memorable time staying at Concorde El Salam Hotel. We will also be launching our new beach bar very soon panoramic view of our lovely red sea, and we promise you will witness all these improvements; we look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Our second week in Sharm and a change of Hotel (see my previous review of Domina Coral Bay Oasis) The Concorde El Salam (Front) was a huge step up in terms of service, food selection, facilities and general comfort.

Very close to the airport, you can hear the jets coming in and out a lot of the time, however, it really wasn't a problem for us at all. It does mean the cab fare back to the airport is pretty cheap though if you don't have transfers booked )

On arrival the staff couldn't do enough and were extremely helpful in every respect. We were in our rooms with no fuss at all, we were even offered a choice of rooms from the hotel map.. that's not happened before.

This is our 8th stay, and each time we like to try a different hotel, and for the first time, we came away agreeing that we would definately return to the Concorde.

The rooms were clean, large and from our tour of the hotel - all rooms seem to be close to at least one smaller pool, if not the large main pool. Ours was very close to the Aquagym, the restaurants, main reception and all the spa facilities. A free large bottle of water every day, room service prices were fully HALF that of the previous hotel, and with a simple phone call, and a 5 minute wait, we were supplied with a kettle and a selection of teas and coffees for our room. The cost was minimal..something like LE50 for the week for the kettle hire...Bargain ! A good start for sure..

The hotel is on a semi steep incline, the walk down to the main pool and beach area was pleasant enough, though a little tiring on the legs coming back up at times. The main pool is beautiful, but at a chilly 17 degrees, we weren't tempted to try it out. Air temps were only in the late teens and early 20's and I need to be considerably hotter to be tempted by cold water ).

The beach is pleasant, can get a little noisy in places if you're sat by a speaker, but plenty of room to move farther away if you don't want a boombox over your head ) Lots of watersports available and a small dive centre on the beachfront (Marina Divers I think they were called). the Beach bar isnt ever too far to walk either.

Food - OMG what a difference from the previous hotel ! 2 restaurants to choose from, the main buffet under reception, or a little italian place closer to the beach (less selection here, but piping hot and a good variety nonetheless). Only the Sunday dinner buffet was free at the Italian, but it was available to all inclusive guests for both breakfast and lunch.

The main buffet was quite incredible, the choice was amazing, fresh pizza almost every day, several different meat or fish dishes, so many salads I couldnt possibly name them all, even fresh Donuts for breakfast as well as cereals, pancakes, eggs, sausage and all the things you'd expect. The staff were the most attentive I've encountered and our drinks were refilled without asking a lot of the time.
Personally I like it when the staff take the time to realise you're in a larger group and have tables arranged ready for your arrival..that's service ! The guys were as friendly as I could have hoped and made every mealtime very enjoyable with their banter.

The evening dinner shows from the animation team were good to watch, bit of dancing and some good music while you eat is always nice, and the occasional Shisha to get in the spirit of things ).

A free shuttle into Naama Bay is offered every day, saving a lot in cab fares as the hotel is about a 20 minute drive from naama.

I was surprised to find that they even have their own stables in the sport side of the hotel, and had we the time, we'd have loved a half day trip out to the mountains on horseback..maybe next time...

I loved the general atmosphere in this hotel, it might be a bit more pricey than some others, but let me tell you, it's SO worth it for the higher standards all round the place.

I've seen some of the less favourable reviews, and I firmly believe a holiday is what you make it, but I can say that on this occasion we were bowled over by the helpful staff (they're happy to chat if you are !), the atmosphere, the cleanliness and layout of the hotel.

Out from reception and right, Soho Square is a five minute stroll, we'd been told it was expensive but I didn't find it so bad to be honest. Some nice shopping, an ice rink, cinema and restaurants. We walked through during the day but I suspect its comes to life more in the evenings..

Would I book this one again? Hell yes !

I hope my comments help you to make up your mind.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Stardock

Dear Guest,
We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us it is our goal to provide the best service in Sharm El Sheikh to all our guests. We thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff and we are sure this will spur them to provide even better service to all our guests in future.
You have correctly pointed out that our great location is one of our key advantages over other hotels; we are very close to the airport as well as the shopping belts of Soho Square 5 minutes walk away from our hotel. We look forward to impress you further when you return on your next trip!

We look forward to welcoming you back in our Hotel again.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Have just returned from the concorde el salam, this is the first trip to egypt and I will be going back, the concorde was lovely and clean, the service from all the staff was 10 star, the choice of food was wonderful, the hotel has lovely pools and beautiful grounds, I am looking to go in october to the concorde and this will be the first time I have ever gone to the same hotel

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mark_stones

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to compliment Concorde El Salam hotel and our staff. It is our pleasure to hear that our guests are enjoying their stay with us and rating our staff service with 10 stars and it will be an even greater pleasure to host you in your next trips to Egypt.

We will certainly maintain and upgrade our service standards to ensure the most comfortable stay experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back next October.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We stayed at the Concorde Front between 22/1/12 and 6/2/12 and found the experience thoroughly enjoyable. The food, location, cleanliness,and hotel staff, certainly counts as one of the best. The rooms were clean and well equipped with excellent domestic support. The climate in Sharm at this time of year is perfect and a wonderful escape from the English winter.Taking everything into account it is difficult to fault this hotel. The only down side to the holiday was missing our flight home due to confusion caused by our tour operator. The lack of support by them was more than compensated by the actions of the hotel General Manager Mr. Rashwan and his staff

Room Tip: Would in future prefer a first floor room
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michael W

Dear Guest,
Firstly I would like personally to thank you for taking the time sharing your experience in Concorde El Salam hotel, we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards and we are glad that you enjoyed your holiday and were satisfied with the food, location, cleanliness and the staff, Looking forward to meeting you again.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Had a fabulous week at concord front.. Staff could not do enough for you. Especially in the resteraunt and piano bar. Food excellent. Beach spotless if you like snorkelling your gonna love this hotel the jetty takes you out over a preserved reef where snorkling as good as the trips.. Saw lemon rays and parrot fish in abundance.. Pools lovely but cold as not heated .. Sea water fresh but once in okay.. Rooms have everything you need although if your a bath fan like me be prepared for slightly sandy water from the taps!! No stomache bugs as hygiene in hotel excellent.. Please make use of spar sauna full of Russians quite an experience!! Entertainment good but bassed around mainly Russian clients this time of year.. Reception very helpful and the shop men will personally shop for you if you have any special requests.. Naama bay very hassly at this time of year.. Soho square quite the opposite and worth the five minute walk.. I did the ras Mohammed in style trip and as a lone female was treated like a princess all day.. Smorking superb three great stops and fabulous food and scenery.. The Cairo trip by coach was an experience make sure you have your visa stamped as if not the driver may hide you in the toilet as you go through the check point I joke you not!! Cairo museum amazing although alittle rushed.. Pyramids well worth the journey BUT be firm with the hawkers and prepared for the poverty as its some of the worse if not the worst I've seen in the world.. All in all a fabulous week perfect way to forget I was 40 !! Staff made me towel decorations each day and left me a chocolate cake for my return .. Would love to return to this hotel any time.. Enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2012