Stayed at this hotel first time in sharm. We were worried about sickness from food and water let me tell u know u have nothing to worry about. All kitchen staff wear gloves to cook and prepare your food and filtered and bottled water used throughout hotel. Nothing to fault really and i am very fussy. Only thing if i was picky is if u like me u want english food your stuffed. No chips burgers nuggets for kids.u have to go to one of the other restaurants to feed kids which means two sittings thats no good as a family. Great weather 25 most days. Top mention to ayman in pool areas and saad in acapulco joes. Real top guys they will look after u. All in all nice hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance