What a geninuely briliant holiday hotel this is! We felt incredibly welcome from the minute we arrived. Full of very friendly and helpful staff, from the resourceful front of house and restaurant teams to the army of groundsmen who keep the pools and gardens looking pristine.
A really relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Loved it!
- Lovely private beach, plenty of space, we never felt crowded or couldnt find a sun lounger
- Delicious selection of food in different restaurants, with lots of variety and healthy options.
- Large modern rooms as expected, each with great views.
- Great mixture of nationalities among the guests, very relaxed vibe.
- Beautiful grounds.
- Evening poolside shisha bar. ;)
Having been to Sinai a few times, this hotel is definitely a true 5* experience.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included