I have not long returned from a fantastic 2 week holiday at this beautiful hotel and i am already looking at how soon i can return.
We had a fammily suite which was huge and had everything in it you could possibly need.
We booked the r class and im so glad we did, the buffet was great with helpful friendly waiters and a good variety on offer. However the speciality food was amazing in the Mexican and Italian and nothing was to much trouble for the staff, who neven cooked plain chicken for my daughter most nights.
I the 2 weeks we were there we did not find any of the staff to be anything other than polite plesant and helpful.
We cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance