Well firstly when we came to Egypt it was a ghost town literally 20 guests in our huge hotel !!! So you would expect great service ?? Hmm we'll food was rotten very limited and what was on offer was disgusting (every meal) evening meal was a set meal if you didn't like then tuff n!! Bar staff were lovely as we're most of the staff we came across with the odd exeption but all alcohol was awful unless you paid for it n even then not great, had to pay for beer n wine anyway unless u wanted to sit in a dark oven alone downstairs called the las amigos bar !!! So we chose to sit in the reception bar with the four other English guests and pay !! Also stated in hotel description within walking distance to Nama bay MOST DEFINATELY NOT so again extra money spent on taxis. The pool played the same cd every day all day put it on repeat n disappeared for the day absolutely awful. We are not fussy people at all but many things let this hotel down. Views n snorkelling are fab but otherwise stay else where.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Continental Garden Reef Resort is superbly located in the spectacular Garden Reef Bay, just in front of the famous, Near, Middle and Far Garden diving sites, only minutes away from the international airport and the walking promenade of Naama Bay. Featuring breathtaking views, the 422 rooms and suites are tastefully nestled in the midst of lush, landscaped gardens, ensuring the ultimate in privacy and relaxation. All rooms are thoughtfully appointed with an array of modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Continental Garden Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Garden Reef Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Continental Garden Reef