Stayed in Sultan Gardens from the 9th of October for 1 week and it was the best week ever. The staff are so friendly and cannot do enough for you, anytime we did not have much drink left they would always bring us another one, the entaintment was great eveynight espcially the Michael Jackson show.
The staff including Islam at the quiet pool looked after us very well from the first day till the end, he always made sure we had plenty to drink and always asked if we were okay throught the day.
Olemy at the bar pools 2 and 3 looked after us very well and always friendly, he could not do enough to ensure that you enjoyed your holiday. He always spoke to us when we saw him and asked if we were enjoying our stay.
The waiters in the restruant always looked after us and made sure we had drinks they also took our plates away when we were finished.
Akmend who cleaned our room done a very good job every day, the displays he done with the towles on the bed were always amazing and could not belive what he could make with them, he also always asked if we were okay.
The animation team were great and so friendly everytime we saw them, they worked so hard throughout the day and every night till late. The shows they done on a night were always very enteraining the best show was the Michael Jackson Show Oskar who done the show worked so hard.
Had a really good holiday and really looking forward to going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh