We have stayed at Sultan Gardens several times over the last few years & it just gets better & better each time we visit. We were greeted at the airport by the courtesy transport & taken directly to the Hotel V.I.P. check-in. As we arrived late we went straight for dinner which was served in the Restaurant (after closing time) - how many other hotels provide a meal for late arrivals?.We were given the room we had requested by e-mail, prior to our arrival, as we had stayed in the same room previously & liked it's position. It was very well maintained & cleaned daily to a very high standard. The sheets, towels, etc. were changed on a daily basis & the bed, pillows, etc. were very, very comfortable.
We spent most of our days with friends around the quiet pool & the attendants were fabulous. Nothing was too much trouble. Ahmed looked after us for 11 days, followed by Lebib for the last 3 days. Both had very different personalities but both very friendly & efficient & we had a great time chatting with them. It was my Birthday on the day we were leaving & Lebib trimmed my parasol with baloons, tinsel & Christmas decorations. He even got party hats & gathered other guests around for a group photo & also to sing Happy Birthday to me - how sweet was that?
The food at the Hotel is very varied, with plenty of choice for all tastes. We ate at the Italian Restaurant more than once & the food was superb, as was the service. We also ate more than once at the Indian Restaurant which was fabulous last year but was better still this year. Again the food & service was first class. Keep up the good work folks!!
The above 2 restaurants are included in the All Inclusive "package" & are fabulous, with a good choice of dishes. We also ate at the Fish Market (charged extra, but excellent value at only 10 euros per person for 3 courses). We went for lunch on our last day & sat outside, overlooking the sea - what better view could anybody wish for? We all four had wonderful food, again with great service. The Restaurant was not busy & I don't know why because the food is amazing & the setting superb.
There have been several improvements in the last year since we were at Sultan Gardens, the one that impressed me the most was the new, modern furniture outside the main Reception building. This has made a huge difference & is now more welcoming, more comfortable & used by more people at all times of the day.The other new additons are the upgraded Beach Bar & jetty, also greatly used. Each time we visit we see improvements to the rooms as well as upgrades to the facilities in general. Any building work is carried out without any intrusion to the running of the Hotel & certainly does not create any noise.
We cannot recommend this Hotel highly enough - do not hesitate to book, you will not be disappointed. The pools are wonderful, clean & well maintained, the large beach area, the gardens also & the staff are amazing. Whoever trains the staff should be commended - they all work very hard & never stop smiling. Nothing is too much trouble & the Management are always on hand, constanly walking around checking everyone is happy with everything
We shall be returning soon, hopefully in September & can't wait until then!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest resorts on the Red Sea; The multiple Award winning, certified Eco Friendly, Sultan Gardens Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is your ideal All Inclusive holiday destination in Southern Sinai. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, beautiful coral formations, and an unrivaled view of the stunning Tiran Island. The resort also features five large, freshwater swimming pools as well 550 guest rooms ranging from the comfortable and spacious Standard rooms, to the luxurious Premium rooms and suites feasting in room Jacuzzis, all the way to the ultimate option of holidaying in your own private beachfront villa. The Sultan Gardens Resort is not just about great rooms, gorgeous pools and an unbeatable location. Everyone involved in Sultan Gardens Resort’s success is a firm believer that dining is an integral part of any holiday and recognizes the importance of offering delicious, exciting food coupled with inspired service. Guests will be impressed with the wealth of choice on offer whether they are dining in one of our six award winning themed restaurants, enjoying themselves at one of our 9 bars, or taking advantage of 24 hour room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh